Ch. 10: The Calm Before the Storm

Whitechaple in 1809 No P.O.V

Outside the the church a vampire cult of more than 200 vampires gathered as one their leaders *Abraham* Black walks up as a vampire runs up to him.

"Abraham, we found someone spying just outside of our grounds." the vampire informed. Two more vampires were holding a young woman as she tried to break free from their grip.

"Why if it isn't Emily Morgan or I say Emily *McCall*. What brings one of the ghost wolf's alphas around here," Abraham chuckled as he calmly walked up to the female alpha. He traces a finger under her chin only to pull it back before she could try to bite him as she growls angrily. The two vampires tighten their grip.

"Leave these innocent humans alone Abraham." Emily growled her eyes glowing violet.

"Or what it's just you against all of us." The vampire that informed the cult leader taunted. Emily's anger disappeared as a smile formed. "Who said I was alone?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. The vampires looked confused but they saw angry townspeople and Emily's pack holding torches. They were being led by Emily's brother and fellow alpha, Nathan Morgan.

Abraham's younger brothers and cult leaders, Horace and Elijah come running up. "Abraham, we need to leave. Now." Elijah advised. Abraham left, leaving his brothers in charge.

"Members, to the church." Horace ordered as he looked at Emily who smiled. The cult, not counting their leaders ran into the church and once they were inside the villagers started to burn the place, trapping them. Emily, Nate and their pack went in to make sure none of them could escape. The pack lost their lives in the fire.

Horace and Elijah saw as the two alphas stumbled out of the building badly burned. They passed away a few days later leaving their distraught family and their heartbroken friends, Horace and Elijah. The twins felt guilt for the loss of their very close friends.

Present day Ethan's P.O.V

I sat there as Jesse had told me what happened to Nate and Emily. I now know why he is so against talking about them.

"You know when Jay and I first met Selena, we only befriended her because you and her looked so much like them. What we didn't know was that we would actually start to care about you both." Jesse said as he started to smile. And I don't mean his usual smirk but an actual smile.

"Kind of happy you wanted to protect us even before you got to know us." I told him as I kissed him on the cheek. We smiled at each other and headed off. But I couldn't shake the feeling that something is coming, something that going to everything

Selena's P.O.V

I could feel Ethan's nervousness and I touched my medallion as I was sucked into what I thought was a vision. But my eyes didn't go white instead I saw light blue.

Selena's Vision

I was in what looked like an orchard and I saw Emily and Nate standing there.

"Nice to Selena." Emily greeted me. Nate just waved, he wasn't much of a talker. I remember Jacob saying he was the more stoic of the two but was also a softy. "What happened?" I asked.

"It's your seer gift. Whenever you touch our medallions it will send you here where you can talk to us." Nate explained.

"We have been advising you both for a long time." Emily adds. They then looked at each other with a concerned expression on their face.

"Selena something is coming and you and your brother need to stop it." Nate warned me.

"Why us? Why not Scott, he's the true Alpha?" I asked. Scott was strong and more skilled than Ethan and I. Emily placed her hand on my shoulder. "My great-great-great grandson already fought his battles but this yours's and Ethan's battle. When that time comes you'll know it." As soon as she said that the orchard faded away.

End of Vision

I shot up finding myself in my room. I looked at my necklace as I could feel my eyes glowing again.

 Next is the final chapter hope you guys like this please leave comments if I should do season 2.