Ch. 7: Smells Like Trouble

In this chapter there will be a change for Ethan and Jesse. Enjoy.

==========================================

Benny's POV

"Benny, I'm gonna do it. Today is my day!" Rory told me as he leaned against my locker.

"Are you sure you want to ask Selena out? I mean if she says no then you have a broken heart. If she says yes, then you have Ethan, Scott and Theo on your back. You know how protective they are of her." I told Rory.

"I don't care. I really like Selena." Rory said as he sprayed cologne on himself.

"What is that?" I asked.

"This is Hormonio. It's musk. Supposed to tap into a woman's primal nature." Rory told me as I took it from his hands.

"It's definitely manly. Like a wrestling team laundry bag manly." I said as I sniffed it.

"Here goes nothing." Rory said. "I'm just worried she'll laugh at me."

"She probably will or hurt you." I said. Rory just glared at me then walked away. Just then Kyle, Isaac and Jacob walked up to us. Kyle looked grim while Jacob and Isaac looked slightly irritated.

"What's up with you three?" I asked.

"Do you know how hard it is for us to let you and Rory have a shot with Sarah and Selena?" Kyle asked me. I had to give him that.

"We are just waiting for Rory to get shot down," Jacob said. That made me think of Rory and how he had no shot with Srerelena. I pulled out my spell book from my bag. I flipped through the pages until I found what I was looking for.

"Love potion! Score! I'm about to increase our odds by 5000 percent." I exclaimed. "Do you guys know if the biology lab has any sea slugs?" The three of them looked at me funny. I sighed and said, "Just follow me."

Later that day Rory's POV

Benny was standing by his locker with, Aiden when I walked up looking sad.

"Strike out?" Benny asked.

"Chickened out." I said sadly.

"Don't worry. Benny has finally done something useful!" Aiden said.

"What are you guys talking about?" Rory asked.

"Two words. Love Potion! I put our pheromones in this so girls can't resist" Benny told Rory as he held up a perfume bottle with the word Dusk on it.

"How did you get his pheromones?" Aiden asked. Just then Sarah and Selena walked through the door and walked to the guys.

"Hey ladies." Benny said when the girls were closer. "I got this new perfume."

"Drop dead." Selena states. Shoving him away.

"Benny, we are not interested." Sarah said.

"Oh really cause it's supposed to make undead people smell like flowers." Benny said. That caught Sarah's attention.

"Come on, let's just go." Selena whined as she grabbed Sarah's arm.

"Come on just one spray." Sarah pleaded to Benny and Selena. Benny handed Sarah the perfume. When Sarah sprayed it Selena got a whiff of it. One second later Sarah was standing next to Benny and Selena was next to Rory.

"I love your shirt Benny. All of your stripe shirts. They just scream "I'm good at calculus." Sarah said with her hand on Benny's chest.

"He is really good at calculus." I said.