Ch. 11: Jase Returns Part One

I can't help it this episode is going to be a 2 parter. Big thanks to readergirl86 for all the positive input. After this I will be doing Season 2 with different plot mixed with the same hope you guys like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Orchard Selena's P.O.V

I found myself back in the orchard along with Ethan.

"Selena where are we?" He asked me. Before I could answer Emily and Nate appeared in front of us. They looked very worried.

"You are in The Orchard, a place where powerful Seers go to communicate with others or talk to spirits." Emily explained. Emily and Nate looked very concerned and nervous like they saw something horrifying.

"We brought you both here to warn you. Jase is returning and he has much more wicked plans." Nate warns them. We both looked at each other as the orchard started to fadeaway around us until there was darkness.

No P.O.V

Both Ethan and Selena shot up in their beds gasping and panting. They texted their friends to meet them at the Black's mansion after school. Ethan and Selena had been on edge at school. They met up with everyone in the lounge. They were looking at the two confused and concerned by the way the two younger alphas.

"Okay you two, what's going on?" Theo states. Before they could answer Sarah and Erica were talking about the dance that was coming up.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Sarah asked, noticing the group. Everyone looked at the twin who looked very nervous, Selena looked at Ethan as if asking him to tell them.

"Jase...is...returning." Ethan tells them as they all looked stunned.

After school at the Black's mansion Jesse's P.O.V

"What do you mean Jase is coming back?!" Sarah demands, sounding startled. I agree with Sarah that can happen.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes!" They both say in unison. Okay there's a problem when they actually agree and talk at the same time. I'm pretty sure everyone but Benny can hear their fast heartbeats. Selena rarely ever gets this freaked out.

"If Jase is coming back would still be weak from being killed then brought back." Jay said. Sarah put a hand on both their shoulders causing their eyes to turn white. When they came back they looked even more freaked out.

"Jase is definitely coming back." Ethan states. We decided that Ethan and Selena would go home so they can calm down so we can think of a plan.

No P.O.V

Selena was walking, Ethan was already at home. Selena stopped walking when someone's hand covered her eyes. She thought it was some jerk when she heard a voice she wanted to forget.

"Guess who." she heard the person say. She stepped forward as she turned around and saw Jase standing with a wicked smirk as he looked at the she-wolf.

"Jase." Selena growled shoving him away sending him a few feet back landing on his back. He groaned in pain surprising Selena.

"You're weak?" Selena mutters.

"Well if your soul was stuffed in a box and just got your body back you'll be weak too." He hissed. He got up as Selena's eyes glowed as a warning for him to stay back.

"You know sometimes I wonder why I never bit you." Jase states brushing dirt off himself.

"You would have been less of a pest." Jase mutters. Selena growled at him before throwing a wooden stake at him only for him to dodge.

"What do you want Abraham?" Selena asked. Jase hissed at her for using his real name.

"Just to let you know that I want to talk to you at the dance this Friday." after saying that Jase disappeared. Selena quickly texted Ethan about what happened.

To Be Continued...