Ch. 5: Ghost Wolves

This is a mini story on how Ethan and Selena are dealing with things. Scott being a great cousin and Theo being a big brother figure to Selena.

===================================

Everyone but Selena and Ethan were still at Jesse's and Jacob's place. Benny had just gotten off the phone with his grandma.

"Okay Grandma is on her so maybe she could help shed some light on this." Benny told everyone. Scott and Theo looked a little upset. Everyone could understand because whenever they talked about the two it always made them smile. They care a lot about the two so make since they would be upset.

"While we wait can someone please tell us what is going on?" Erica asks.

"Yeah, what are ghost wolves?" Isaac chimed. They voiced the two questions that were going through most of their heads.

"Ghost wolves are a powerful breed of werewolves that were said to have gone extinct around the 1800's." Aiden spoke up looking at the floor. He looked like he was living an old memory that he wanted to forget.

"I don't know how but those two aren't any common ghost wolf betas." he said crossing his arms.

"That's obvious their fur and eye color told me that." Theo snarked.

"How do you both know that?" Sarah couldn't help but ask.

"They learned it from someone that they rather not talk about." Scott quickly answered for them.

Finally there was a knock at the door, Benny's grandma was here.

"I came as quickly as I could, now what's wrong?" she asked. Benny explained everything that happened last night.

"I should have known this would happen." She sounded surprised. Which was hard to do since she knew almost everything that goes on in this town.

"What do you mean?" Scott asks. Scott seems to worry about everyone, especially those he's close to.

"Selena and Ethan are twins but they have different gifts. Selena is a werewolf and Ethan is a seer. But they do have the same abilities as the other." She explained. She noticed that they didn't understand what she meant. Benny wished she wasn't so cryptic.

"Selena is a werewolf, who knows things about someone just by looking at them. While Ethan is a seer with the ability of a werewolf." She explains.

"What about the medallions?" Scott asks as he pulls out the necklaces. One was a crescent moon and the other was a sun both had indents in them. Jesse snatched the jewelry and put them together. It showed an eye in the middle.

"The Morgan Pack is coming back." Jacob mutters.

"The Morgan pack was the last of the ghost wolves. The alphas were Emily and Nathan but they died during the the fire that took out Jase's cult. But they had kids but they were human." Jesse explained his voice was strained with pain and regret. 

"If I remember Nate's last word were 'The ghost wolves will return with help of the pack led by eyes of purest red.'" Jacob adds.  Scott and Theo realized something and left leaving the group confused.

Theo's P.O.V in the woods

I was walked through the woods that surrounded the Black mansion. Jesse, Selena, and I like to hunt for food around here. But I also know that Selena would be in nature and I was right, I found her near a creak. She looked upset, I quietly walked up and sat beside her. She knew I was there.

"I never wanted to be a werewolf," Selena whispered, "I thought if I could keep that side down I could live a normal life." She sounded like she had been crying. 

I could understand how she felt. I've been there but seeing her like this hurts the same when I tried to hurt Scott. "I know how it feels to be forced into something you never wanted for yourself." I told her looking forward.

"But some times you just have adapt to what you are given." I told her as turned towards her and saw see was looking at me, "But when you and Ethan were in your wolf forms you guys kept David from hurting Benny and Jane. You guys tried help Sarah, even if she gave it to Jane. You and Ethan are alphas and you guys will be just as great as Scott." 

After I said that I felt her hug me as she cried into my shoulder into my shoulder. I hugged her back and let her cry.

Scott's P.O.V at the Morgan's house

I knew my aunt and uncle were out for work or errands but I saw a worried Jane walk up to me. "Jane, have you seen Ethan?" I asked her. She nodded and told me that he was in his room.

"Is Ethan going to be okay?" she asked sound very worried. I got down to her eye level and assured her that everything was going to be fine. I walked up the stairs and  up to Ethan's room, I could hear his fast heart beat.

"Ethan can we please talk?" I asked him. I could hear the door unlock letting me enter his room. He looked tired and upset as I enter his room his words from the day before. "I don't know what's going on Scott." He started to panic as I listen to him. 

"I don't know why this happened. I can barely control my vision and now I find out that I'm part werewolf!?" Ethan slumped in his computer chair as I sat on his bed. I have never seen him this freaked out since he found out about the supernatural  world.

"Ethan, I know how you feel. Finding out about the supernatural world and being forced into it. But even if it was hard I learned to live with it and I know you are able to adapt to everything. I mean you were able handle finding out about your visions and everything else. Even when you turned into a wolf you did what you could to help Selena protect Benny and Jane. You gave the only cure for vampires to Sarah knowing that she wanted to be human again." I told him.

"You aren't any werewolf. I have seen how you both act when we deal with problems. You and Selena are alphas and your guys friends are your pack." After saying that I could the thankful look in his eyes.

"Why are you helping me after what I said to yesterday?" He asked me his voice was barely above whisper.

"You were right you and Lenny aren't my betas but you guys are my cousins and you should know I will always look after you guys." I told him as I got up to leave.

"Thanks Scott, for the conversation." Ethan told me. I turned towards him and smiled as I closed the door. 'I know you and Selena are going to be great alphas.' I thought to myself as I looked after Jane.

"Are Ethan and Selena going to be okay?" she asked me again.

I looked at her with a smile and said, "Yeah they just has to think about somethings. Okay?" She nodded as I played with her.

 Please let me know what you guys think in the comments.