There was an unspeakable emotion quietly growing in his heart, something invisible? Slowly began to become different, sour and soft, sweet and bitter.

So this is love, Jian Xia couldn't help thinking, it turns out that love is not only sweet...

"Fu Hanyun, I'm really fine." Jian Xia pursed her lips, endured the pain in her right leg and stood up in Fu Hanyun's arms. Regardless of whether the front and rear fenders of the carriage were not pulled down, he leaned over to suck and kiss Fu Hanyun's lips. Lips, kissed for a while before letting go.

"Try it," he said, and raised his hand to touch Fu Hanyun's reddened lips. "It's not blood, it's just artificial plasma."

Fu Hanyun's body tensed up, his big hands rested on his lower back, and his eyelashes slowly blinked twice.

"I'm really fine." Seeing that he still didn't believe it, Jian Xia immediately raised her arm. "It was scary when I fell, but there was a safety buckle that was very tight. When I was about to hit the ground, I was pulled, so in the end It didn't fall when it landed."

Fu Hanyun pursed her lips and looked at him without saying a word.

Just as Jian Xia was about to move her body again to prove it to him, he raised her hand and pushed her back.

The tension between the black eyebrows finally relaxed a bit, he raised his hand and shook Jian Xia's wrist: "Don't move, we'll talk about it later when we go to the hospital for an examination."

"I'm really fine," Jian Xia smiled, and then couldn't help hissing softly: "It's just that the right leg seems to be injured a little bit, and the back seems to be scratched. It should be a superficial injury. I can feel it." ? Feel it."

The car had already arrived at Longyi Branch Hospital, and Chen Jin, who got the news, had also arrived, and was standing at the entrance of the hospital looking anxiously.

As soon as he saw Fu Hanyun's car, he immediately went up to it, and the medical staff behind him immediately pushed the mobile hospital bed over, transferred Jian Xia onto it, and pushed him directly into the examination room.

The moment the door of the consulting room closed, Fu Hanyun leaned against the wall and closed his eyes, as if all the strength in his body had been drained.

He never believed in gods and Buddhas, but leaning against the wall at this moment, he couldn't help repeating all the gods and Buddhas he knew over and over again, and only hoped that Jian Xia was really okay.

No one knew how terrified he was when he saw Jian Xia fall.

The blood rushes up, the brain goes blank, and instinctively rushes up to take him into his arms.

It's a pity that the distance is too far. Even though he tried his best to move forward, he was still two steps behind.

When she came back to her senses, Jian Xia had already been embraced by herself?...

Hurrying footsteps sounded in the corridor, Zhu Qian and Sun Peipei had also arrived.

Seeing Fu Hanyun, Zhu Qian couldn't care whether she was afraid or not. With red eyes, she stepped forward and grabbed Fu Hanyun's sleeve: "Where's Xia Xia? How is Xia Xia?"

Sun Peipei stood next to him. Although he didn't speak, he was no better than Zhu Qian. Go, his face was very pale.

"I woke up in the car and said I'm fine." Fu Hanyun comforted them and said, "I'm going in for a checkup right now."

Zhu Qian let out a breath, and the tense body was loosened, and she almost fell down. Fortunately, Qi Ming beside her reacted quickly and stepped forward to support her.