Alternate Universe

"So let me get this straight. You're from another dimension"

Selena nodded. Y/n would say she's lying but the expression on her face said otherwise.
The Other Aaron put his arm around Selena. "I know it's weird. But we have no reason to lie"

Y/n looked at Aphmau(their Aphmau). She seemed to be staring at Other Aaron and this Selena girl.
Y/n could tell that this relationship was bothering her. But then again. They were from different universes and in the other universe this was probably normal.

"But what are you guys doing here then? Shouldn't you be in your own universe?" Zane asked.

"Yes. But back in our universe our friend Lucinda were experementing with something called 'The Realm Breaker'. And we ended up here" Other Aphmau answered.

"How long will you guys be here" Aphmau said. Finally saying something.

"We don't know. Probably not long" Other Aaron answered.

"Well you're all welcome here on the server!" Kawaii~Chan said with a smile.

The Alternate Universe smiled. They all started getting to conversations with eachother. The two Aaron's seemed to act like bestfriends. And Selena and Aph seemed like sisters. Like they've known eachother for years.
Other Aphmau seemed to be in a deep conversation with Zane and Other Zane about Cupcakes.
Y/n doesn't know why but she felt sorta out of place. Like her existence wasn't supposed to happen. Like she was one of those MC inserts in x reader fanfics. Ha. Imagine

Suddenly a portal appeared out of nowhere. Out came a voice.

"Selena? Aaron? Guys! You there?"

The Alternate Universe seemed to have recognized the voice. They all smiled. 

"Well it's seems they found us. It was nice meeting you guys!" Said Selena happily.

Everyone smiled back at her. It was nice having some guests over at the hub. Even if they were from a au.

They all nodded eachother farewell and the Alternate Universe went through the portal. After they walked through the portal immediately disappeared.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n

I wonder what universe these people were from?? Do you have any idea. But this was kinda a teaser for something. Do you think you could guess what ?