Who are you?

Y/n

I sat on my bed thinking about the most recent events that had happened. I wonder what would happen to me and Aphs relationship since something shifted between us.
Suddenly I heard a commotion outside. It was coming from the center. I immediately ran out of my house and went to the hub's center and spawn point. As I got closer I saw Zane, Aph, Aaron, KC, Ein and Kim surrounding a group of people. There were six people. Three girls and three guys. I recognized them. It was KC, Zane, Aphmau and Aaron. But the other two I didn't recognize. The girl had tan skin, Black hair and blue eyes. She looked like Aphmau, except a bit taller with turquoise blue eyes. And she was a werewolf? The guy had sand blond hair, baby blue eyes and fair skin. He was also a werewolf.

"Who are you?! And why do you look like us" Zane asked.

The girl that looked similar to Aphmau stepped forward. "We mean you no harm. My name is Selena Shalashaska. And these are my friends Kawaii~Chan, Zane and Garroth. This is my sister Aphmau and this is my fiance Aaron".

Our eyes widened as she said the last sentence. This girl was claiming to be Aphmau's sister and Aaron's fiance?! What the actual fu-

"There's no way. Aaron's my boyfriend" Aphmau said angrily.

They all furrowed their brows in confusion.
"That's not possible. Your dating Garroth" the girl known as Selena said. We all looked at her I'm shock while Zane and Aaron looked enraged.

"My brother?!"

"Yes"

"How the fu-"

"-Y/n! We gotta keep this Nice Christian Minecraft Channel" Aphmau said interrupting me. I nodded with a sigh.

"But now the question is..What the heck is going on!?" Aphmau yelled.

Cliffhanger
HAHAHA