Finale

"Finally we graduated!!!" Tony screamed at the top of his lungs. The other students turn their heads to him giving him a look.

Nunchy and Jaab getting secondhand embarrassment. She smacks his head.

"You idiot you almost did not!" Jaab scolded him.

"Shut up guys! You barely help us with our thesis. What a freeloader" The only group in the gang shaking her head in disbelief.

The rest of them giggled seeing Nunchy fighting for her life again to keep their friends to get theirselves.

"Guys guys guys!! Okay, let's chill. The important is we finally graduated" Kuea added. Their friends agree with him. He then pulled them to do a group hug. He felt so much proud and also happy to be their friend. He couldn't ask for anything.

Before they could get emotional. They pulled out from hug...

"Yeah. So what will we do next? The ceremony ended earlier" Syn suddenly spoke and his friends were jokingly shocked. His boyfriend suddenly kissed his cheek in front of their friends. They are all acting puked as they also tease them.

"Nuer????" he was so shocked and felt shy that he did it in front of them.

"I think I am going after you guys. I have something to do" Kuea told them and they only nodded at him.

"Congratulations my love" to his surprise. Kuea's boyfriend appeared from his back and gave him a huge bouquet. He took it from him. He couldn't contain his feelings. Even after those years, his boyfriend Diao still didn't miss giving him butterflies.

Their friends were watching them in their sweet moments. Collectively jokingly coughing to get their attention.

"So... where's our flower?" Tony sarcastically asks Diao. They all went shaking their heads.

Diao smirked at him. "Well Kuea only has flowers because he's my boyfriend"

Then they acted puked in front of us. As we both giggle.

"Oh people in love stinks" Then she realized Syn, Nuer, Diao, and Kuea were seriously staring at her.

She then clings to both Tony and Jaab. "Yeah..." she awkwardly continues... "I have still two idiots... right?" she gave them a look. The two jokingly pushed her away.

"Nah. You will never know. Maybe Jaab and I were dating. Right???"

They started laughing all together.

Nunchy gave them both a smack in their heads.

"So... guys are you up to a BBQ party?" Syn broke the moment and they all agreed except for Kuea.

"I think I'll go after you guys. I have something to do"

All of them just nodded their heads and they understood him.

Kuea was about to ask Diao to come with him.

"I have also had to go back to the office. You know my internship in that company was strict. I just got out because it's lunch time" he can only nod and accept it right away. But deep down inside of him. He felt disappointed. He had so many plans for today with him. Weirdly, his internship thing happened to be today.

"I guess I'll see you tonight" Diao pithily nodded.

"By the way I bring your big bike. So you don't have to call a cab" he delightfully hugged his boyfriend.

He looks at his watch. It's almost time.

He turned to his friends and said goodbye to them. He promised them he would go there later in their BBQ party.