sixteen

After Kuea left the stage, Diao rushedly to run after him, he hadn't gotten far from the club yet, so Kuea easily caught up with him. He grabbed him by the arm and pulled him close to him.

The young man turned to him. The disappointment was on his face. Then their eyes met before he pulled Diao to hug him. He buried his face in his chest. 

"That's okay Kuea" he comforted as he patted his back. He heard his soft cry. He raised his face and looked again at him. His eyes were red from crying. Diao touched both cheeks and quickly brought his lips to the tip of his nose. Kuea somehow felt better. "Let's go home," he said softly. And Diao nodded.

They were quiet the whole way until they got home."I'm sorry Diao, it didn't happen what I wanted to happen" Diao faced him and took his hand. He gave the young man a smile of assurance.

"Don't give me that smile, Diao. I feel even more guilty for what happened" Kuea surrendered to her boyfriend. 

"Whatever happened earlier? Let's forget about it" He reached for his face. The young lad held his palm to his face. Giving each other a comforting smile.

"That's my chance to introduce you. I'm ready to shout you out to the whole world, without fear of what others will say--" He didn't finish what he was saying when he pulled him from the nape of his neck to his face. He pressed his lips to his. 

Kuea just closed his eyes when he felt his lips move over his. He resisted the kiss, and he pressed his lips hard against his.

They are about to heat up but before anything happens. Diao pushed Kuea a little and you could see the frustration and anger on his face. Diao smiled mischievously as he pressed Kuea's lips with his finger. He teases looking at his boyfriend. "I just want you to stop talking. But it seems like you want to possess me with your lips"

Kuea looked at him annoyed. He knew to himself that he had fallen into Diao's trap. "I'm going to take a shower" Diao smirked.

Diao knows that Kuea is upset with him for what he did. So he immediately reached out to Kuea who was about to leave. He brought his mouth close to her ear. He softly whispered in his ear "Wait for me in our room"

Diao traces his lips to Kuea's sensitive earlobe. It made him slightly tense and he moved away from him a little bit.

---

Diao was the first to finish taking a shower and he was already wearing his pajamas.

While waiting for Kuea to finish in the bathroom. He used the blower placed on the table and began to dry his still-damp hair.

He didn't realize that Kuea had entered the room. He watched his silly boyfriend for a while and he was busy drying his hair. He still didn't notice the young man's presence.

"Diao..." he called him. Diao slowly turned around and turned off the blower.

His eyes almost widened when he saw the young lad standing in front of him.

He gulps unconsciously while his eyes scan him from head to there... Mischievous Kuea is still wet from the shower. His only covering was the towel on his lower body. He knows what he is doing.

He approached him while the other one seemed to stiffen in his seat. He was just looking at his naked top, seeing the liquid dripping down to his chest. He couldn't stop staring at it and feeling the heat in himself.

They have been friends for a long time but he has never looked at his body. So it's like he's not used to it yet.

When Kuea got close to him, he took his chin and raised it so she could look at it.

"I want you to own all of me Diao" Kuea's beggingly asked him.

He felt so lost to his eyes of pleading. He went his hand on his back and slowly pulled him onto his lap. He let him sit on him. While his arms unconsciously wrapped around his neck.

Diao felt uneasy and giddy when he felt Kuea's manhood on his lower clothed abdomen.

They were staring to each other for a few seconds before they started to devour each other lips. Their breath started huffing to each other. They lasted for a few minutes.

Diao didn't waste a time grabbing Kuea by his waist and then he lead him to the corner of the bed. Kuea knows what will happen next so he grabbed Diao's nape and he dragged him down in the bed.

He was towering over Kuea and he take his moment to stare at his lover's face. His eyes were so needy. It made him, even more, turn on.

He slowly leaned down to his face and claim once again his lips. He runs his tongue over his lips, making his way to open his mouth and make his tongue entrance. Started to swirl his tongue against his.

Then he made his way to trail his lips and suck his neck skin into his mouth. Kuea suddenly gasp. It drives him crazy.

He grabbed Diao's face and look at it. He mouthed "I'll be gentle" and then he continue to trail his lips down to his chest. He found his way to nipples. He sucked the left one and the right one was played with his other hand.

Kuea moan loudly as he got more aroused. While Diao on another hand where smirking while hearing his lover's whimpering.

"Diao..." he whispered. He was catching his breath.

The both of them smiled at each other before Kuea pulled Diao for another passionate kiss.

That night, Kuea and Diao owned each other.  Marked as their first time with each other.

---

Morning came and the two of them still haven't gotten up from the bed. They were both naked underneath the comforter. Kuea was the first one to wake up. He still feels the sore he got from last night.

Kuea got smitten with Diao who was still sleeping peacefully next to him. He can't get enough of Diao's face. He stared at him for a long minute. Trailing his index finger to the tip of his nose down to his lips.

"You have a class today" Kuea startled to hear Diao suddenly spoke. He opens his eyes and grins at his boyfriend.

"You're already awake?"

"Get your ass up already. You have an early class today" Kuea is stunned as he realizes he is going to be late today.

---
a/n: hi everyone!!! I almost get hiatus and this book as well. sorry for waiting for you guys long. I hope you are all well, see you in the next chapter! Don't forget to leave comments and votes. highly appreciated!