Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

Chapter 135

Varen thrust his hips to claim me fully, slowly spearing himself right to the hilt

Varen thrust his hips to claim me fully, slowly spearing himself right to the hilt. "I'm sorry, sorry," he rasped. He kissed me. Gentle kisses. Butterfly kisses to take away my pain. Sealing his lips over mine to steal my huffing breath. His warm lips left mine when I hadn't spoken, barely moving beneath him. His voice was worried. "Tabitha?"

I pried open a single eye, squinting up at him. "Meh. Rather anticlimactic."

There'd been no fierce pain, no slashing agony, just a bit of a pinch. And now I lay there adjusting to this new wondrous sensation. So full. So gloriously deep.

Varen startled, then grinned.

So I did too, wide and bright. His gaze locked on my cheek and his whole body spasmed, his features scrunching up as he garbled out, "Oh my fucking gods..." He abruptly pulled out, pitching backward to flop onto the bed. And the loss of him, the strange emptiness inside, made me pout.

I pushed up by my elbows, wondering what the hells was going on with him. One of his hands squeezed his balls, while the other gripped his cock and he gave several casual strokes, puffing out, "Hells, so close." He released a hand to point at me. "Don't... I can't..."

"Don't do what?" I asked, frowning. Varen did the same as me, levering up on an elbow, and we stared at each other through the valley of our bent legs. I angled my head and my mussed hair slipped over a shoulder and grazed a stiff nipple. "What are you talking about?"

"That sexy as fuck dimple. You can't unleash that on me."

"Oh." I blinked. My dimple? "You mean this one?" I flashed a wide grin, feeling the cheek dent, and taunted him with it.

"YES. FUCKING HELLS. YES!" he boomed.

He suddenly pounced, and I was crushed beneath his weight, but it was a delicious kind of feeling being trapped underneath his brawny body. A squeak of shock burst from my throat when he unexpectedly rolled us over so I was on top.

"Ride me, Tabitha." A sting flared across my butt cheek when his large paw of a hand playfully spanked. "Fucking ride me until your sweet honey soaks my thighs and drips all over my balls."

Oh my freaking gods!

My mouth fell open. "I haven't even experienced proper missionary sex yet."

"Meh. Overrated," he shot back.

My laughter, bright and jubilant, spiraled through the shadowy room and my breasts jiggled as his large body quaked with his rich chuckle. Varen was spread out beneath me. Straight white teeth raked across his pouty bottom lip as he stared upward beneath lowered eyelids, exhilaration rife in his body. His hands smoothed up and down my thighs making want pool in my belly and need ache in my core.

I felt so tiny perched on top of his massive build, my sex spread wide and pressed against his masculinity. Tight. Hot. Throbbing. He was painfully aroused, the straining crown shining with a few pearlescent droplets that dripped onto his lower abs.

icon lock

Show your support for Ava Larksen, and continue reading this story

by Ava Larksen
@AvaLarksen
Two girls. Two secrets. Only one can survive. Years before Nelle Wych...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 5 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @AvaLarksen.