Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

Chapter 134

With Varen's gentle touch to my back, a silent request, I turned to face him fully

With Varen's gentle touch to my back, a silent request, I turned to face him fully. Heat radiated from his body to warm my own. I watched him pluck at the gathered pleats of fabric on a shoulder, delighting at the slight tremble of his fingers as he pushed it aside before he leaned down to place an open-mouthed kiss on my shoulder blade. My heart stumbled at the feel of his warm lips, and my flesh broke out in a flourish of goosebumps.

The dress slipped down my figure in a shimmer of rose gold to pool around my feet. I stood before him in high heels, unashamedly naked.

Varen swallowed hard as he drank me in. Moonlight caressed my figure, the slope of my breasts, the stiff nipples, sliding down my curves to the intimate place between my thighs. His voice was low and husky and his gaze caressed me the same way as if he'd physically touched me. A sensual stroke on my clit that made my thighs squeeze together. "You're absolutely gorgeous," he breathed, reverence and awe lacing his tone.

Warmth and delight spilled through my veins like sweet, molten honey. I couldn't help how my eyelashes instantly cast downward, my heated cheeks rounding as I bit down on a small, pleased smile. It was still hard to accept compliments.

Varen crouched down slowly, raising a foot at a time to remove my high heels. Large roughened hands scraped against my calves, the backs of my knees and thighs as he rose to his full height, looming above. He stepped forward to crowd up against me. My breasts brushed up against his chest, and his swollen shaft nudged my lower belly, leaving a smear of wetness. A bolt of pleasure zinged down my spine in a rush of heat, flames of lust licking every single place we touched.

He grabbed hold of my butt and hoisted me up. My arms wound around his neck, my thighs wrapped around his hips, both of us shuddering at the exquisite contact, our foreheads sinking to each other on a breathy exhale, when my slick sex folded around the girth of his hot, throbbing length. He strode over to the bed, walked us across the water mattress on his knees, and lowered us to the bed. His hard body, packed with muscle, pushed me down and I sank into the soft layers of bedding, his delicious weight pinning me beneath him.

We hadn't looked away and it was unbearably intimate to stare deeply into each other's eyes. He remained perfectly still, allowing me to...what?

To lead.

To take control.

Arousal and feminine might coiled tightly within my desperate core, just as it had done at the willwips cavern when he'd knelt before me, his mouth and tongue taking me. But this was different, we were going to take this much further and I'd be branded forever by him. He'd be my first, my only, and I'd remember this moment for the rest of my life.

The tips of my fingers stroked across the angular cut of Varen's cheekbone, sweeping upward to curl a lock of damp hair around a finger. The coil sprang free when I released it to trail a path lazily along his sharp, scruffy jawline. He swallowed thickly, and the bob of his throat grazed the backs of my fingers as I glided my hand lower, over the swell of a hard pec that twitched beneath my touch. The ruined flesh of the wyrm was a rough pattern pressed against my palm when I rested it above his heart. A heart that thudded wildly, and mine matched it beat for wild beat. Varen stared back at me with infinite patience gleaming in dark eyes with a hunter-sheen of silver.