267.You don't know anything?

Start from the beginning

But she didn't fulfill her duties towards herself as an individual.

The palace has very strict rules and regulations towards women which does not let them bloom as an individual.

Master Gong looked at Lalisa and saw her slightly red face which has a thin layer of sweat forming on her forehead.

His expressions were stern and blank and Lalisa was unable to understand his words which were too complicated for her to understand.

"Even if I tell you who is she, you cannot meet her easily. She is not here, so you cannot meet her.

"But who..."

"So don't ask me again. Because I won't tell you anything about her whereabouts. Because I don't know either" his voice was stern and firm.

Lalisa was shut off before she could open her mouth to say something. She wanted to ask again who is that woman he is talking about but he just cut her off.

She sighed lightly helplessly and asked,"Then can you tell me how come I don't have Lalisa's memories and why I am in this place?"

She pursed her lips trying to read the man's expressions. She knows that this man won't tell the name of the woman who brought her into this world.

So she at least wanted to know the reason why she does not have Lalisa's memories and why she came into this world. There are many questions of which she has to find answers.

She can find the woman later when she gets to know why she does not have Lalisa's memories when she gave her memories to her.

And why she still remember everything when she has given her memories away? There are many questions but no answers.

The old person who can answer these questions for her was him. Only he knows that she is not the real Lalisa but was someone else.

Not only that he also knows the person behind everything who brought her into this world.

"Hmm. You want to know everything about how come you came into this world and why?" the old man rubbed his beard with his wrinkled hands and glanced at Lalisa with his dark eyes.

Lalisa nodded in desperation.

"But I can't tell you anything. Because I don't know anything either." he smiled as he said his words.

The smile was subtle but also looked like a mocking to Lalisa.

She furrowed her brows and asks, "What do you mean you don't know anything? If you don't know anything then how come you know I am not Lalisa? " she said with a firm and heavy voice.

Her voice was hoarse and rough. Her mouth was getting dry and hoarse.

"I only knew that you're not the Empress because she was sent to some other place. She can't come back. '

"When I get the news that Lalisa has woken up from the coma, I was surprised as well. That's why I came to check on you. "

"I never thought that someone can come into this place from another world. If it was not for your choice, you wouldn't be able to come here in Lalisa's body," he said with her brows slightly frowned.

He didn't know many details about how someone else came into this world. He only knew that the real Lalisa has been sent away from this place and would not come back into this palace.

He was shocked to know that Lalisa has woken up from the coma and has lost her memories.

He had his suspicions that's why he came to check the Empress. And he was right.

It was not Lalisa but someone else. The look in Lalisa's eyes when he first saw her was enough to tell him that she was not Lalisa.

Lalisa was confused and bewildered when she heard the old man's words.

"You don't know anything? Then who knows?" her voice was low and helpless.

She wanted to know what's happening to her life. Who sent Lalisa away? And why she came into this world?

'Everything was so messed up. '

"it was Lalisa's aunt and my wife. Kim Goeun is Lalisa's aunt and was also my wife. It was her who has saved Lalisa from dying and has sent her away from this palace. If she had lived in this Palace, she would have died very soon. "

"I don't know much detail either, but I can tell you that she is the only one who can answer your questions. There is no reason for you to argue with me, because I can't tell you anything. Because I don't know much either. " he said with a blank face.

Lalisa blinked her eyes when she heard his words. A hope emerged in her heart.

"Your wife? Then you can help me meet her up? I will ask her then. You should have said sooner if that's the case. " she sighed in relief when she heard that it was the old man's wife who can tell her the details.

If she can meet with his wife than it would be no problem and she will get to know everything. If she got the answers to her questions than she will feel better and maybe return to her world.