~Chapter 2~ I'm Calm

CHAPTER 2: I'M CALM

# NIALL'S POV #

''Guys I think we're good'' I mention peeking out of the closet. I walked out and went to Amanda's room. I heard the shower running so I walked in further. When I got by the bathroom door I heard Heart Attack playing by us. I also heard a girl singing along, I knew that had to be Amanda. But whey hasn't she told anyone she sings? The last 'ow' in the song was perfect.

I heard the shower shut off. I got up and tried to run away but tripped over her guitar. Where did that come from? ''Niall!'' she screamed. ''Oh hey there,'' I said awkwardly standing up. She looked so pretty. Wait what am I saying I can't like her for three reasons.

1) She is eight years younger than me

2) She is Liam's sister

3) She has a boyfriend

I hate her boyfriend, Ross Lynch. He never has time for her and then one day I was walking around town and saw him and some girl named Laura kissing. Cheather. I told Amanda but she doesn't believe me. She thinks I'm jealous which I kinda am.

'' You didn't hear anything? Did you?'' She asked. '' No,'' I replied a little to quickly. ''Don't lie to me Niall. Or I will hurt you. And you know I mean it.'' ''Ok I did, but I won't tell anyone. I promise. But why don't you want anyone to know?''

# AMANDA'S POV #

'' Because Liam's already the star of the family.'' I replied with a tear falling from my eye. Niall came closer and wiped it with his thumb. '' Oh, Mand, I'm sorry I didn't know. Come here'' he said opening his arms for a hug. I accepted and cuddled into his neck. Well,becaus ehe is 5'9 and I'm 5'5.

''How bout this'' he said with a smirk. ''What!?'' I said backing away. ''Basketball game. If you win I'll take you to under armor with an expense of $500 and then to Nando's . And if I win I'll tell the boys you sing.'' ''Deal,'' I sighed. ''But prepare for two things. Getting your money together and getting your ass whopped.'' He giggled '' Get ready then meet me in the kitchen in fifteen then we can go warm up. Alright?'' ''Alright.''

I didn't bother changing cuz I just put these clothes on. I did my hair in a ponytail then went to my closet. Oh shoot 5 minutes. I tapped T4 on the ipad and fifty of my high tops came out. I grabbed the first pair of Jordan's I saw, put them on and ran downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to fill a water bottle. Before I was half way into kitchen Louis screamed ''Hide the carrots.'' Everyone was laughing in the kitchen except me. ''Ha ha ha. Very funny. I'm calm anyway. But if you keep it up I will kick you little a-'' ''LANGUAGE!'' Liam cut me off. ''Sorry.Ready Ni," ''Definitaly'' he said excited.