~ Chapter 15~ The Destination

Chapter 15: The Destination
~Amanda's POV~

"Amanda we missed you!" Caspar yelled pulling me into a hug.

"Hey Caspar let her go, I want a hug," Joe whined.

"I missed you guys too," I said after giving them both hugs and walking into their apartment.

Let me explain. A few years back the boys and I were walking around in Brighton when we ran into Joe Sugg, Zoe Sugg, Caspar Lee, and Alfie Deyes. We all went out for lunch and I became great friends with them. We all did, but they were like other siblings to me. Part of the reason I think I liked them so much in person, was because I watched their YouTube videos before. Every once and a while I'll talk to Zoe, but I haven't talked to Joe and Caspar for a while. I knew that Joe and Caspar would be easier to go to, then Zoe and Alfie who live in Brighton. (Picture of Joe and Caspar on side. Joe on left Caspar on right.)

"By any chance can I stay here for a while, please?"

"Yeah, definitely. What's going on though? We saw all the stuff Ross was saying about you. Is it true?" Caspar asked.

"Partly."

"How about I'll make us some tea and we'll sit down and talk about everything. You know, catch up a bit." Joe said.

"Sure."

I dropped my bag by the door, walked upstairs with the boys, and sat down at the table. A few minutes later, Joe brought in some tea and sat down next to Caspar, across from me.

"Thanks Joe," I looked down at the tea and drank a sip of it.

"No problem. So what's going on? Is everything okay?" Joe asked.

I told them everything from the drama with Ross to now. I even told them about Niall and I. A few tears were shed from all of us and even a few laughs. Caspar and Joe agreed that I can stay for how long I need. I also told them that they can not under any terms tell anyone that I'm here. Besides Zoe, Alfie, Jim, Tanya, Louis(Not Tomlinson), Louise, Marcus, Naomi, Oli, and the rest of the British YouTuber group, but only if they won't tell anyone. Once we finished talking they showed me the guest room, where I'll be staying.

After thanking them a hundred more times, we split off into our own rooms. I laid down on the bed, and grabbed my phone. I had texts and calls from everyone. Even Liam. Most of the texts were from Niall. I think I'm missing him the most right now. Everything I said in the letter to him was true. I think about him all the time ever since that kiss. I don't regret it one bit. Opening his texts, his last one was:

Please Amanda. I miss you so much. At least tell me that you're okay and safe.

I decided to text him real quick then shut off my phone. It's already 10 at night, so I decided to get ready to go to bed and maybe have a good sleep tonight.

~Niall's POV~

I've been trying to get a hold of Amanda ever since the fight with Liam. I was just laying down, getting ready for bed when I heard my phone ring.

Amanda 💁

Niall, I'm okay and safe please trust me

Thank god she texted me. I know she said that she's safe and okay, but still she's only 13 for god sake. Do I tell anyone she texted me? I probably should so they don't freak out any more than they already have.

"Guys come here! It involves Amanda!" a few seconds later everyone was in my room, besides Liam, of course.

"What's wrong?" Harry questioned.

"It's about Amanda. She finally texted me back."

"Well what'd she say?" Perrie asked.

"That she's okay and safe. Also that we need to trust her on that."

"Look guys. I know you might hate me for what I'm about to say, I'll probably hate me too. But I think we need to let Amanda be and give her time. She ran away for a reason and that's to just take a break from everything. Eventually, she'll come back and everything will be fine. Amanda probably just needs to cool down and we have to let her. I think we all need a break right now. We've all been super stressed, so how about we just chill around the house for the next week?" Zayn said.

"We can't just leave her alone, Zayn. She's 13 and in the middle of London." I replied.

"Niall, I think Zayn's right on this one," Louis spoke up. Everyone agreed then walked out.

How can they just stop like that? I know Amanda needs time alone, but she can have that in a place where we know she is. If they are giving up on trying to contact her, I'm not. My goal is to, at least, once a day get some kind of text from her. I don't care if it's a 'hi' or a 'I miss you' or maybe even saying where she is, I just want something and I'm determined to get it.

Word count: 889
Remember to:
Vote
Comment
Share
And
Follow

Love you guys😘 ~ Ry 😜