~Chapter 11~ Monster

Chapter 11: Monster
~Liam's POV ~

After Danielle left I sat back on my bed to think about what just happened. What actually did just happen? A few minutes later I hear Louis yelling and footsteps running around. I walked out of my room to see Harry running into Amanda's room and Amanda lying on the bed with the other boys surrounding her. Perrie, Ashley, and Eleanor were also there. I walked into the room and everyone glared at me. Looking towards Amanda, I noticed she was sleeping. How could she sleep with all of the yelling?

"What happened? How is Amanda sleeping with all of this yelling?"

"Look who cares now," Perrie rolled her eyes and grabbed Zayn's hand.

"I'm sorry okay. Someone tell me what the hell is going on!"

"I was walking outside to see how Amanda was. When I was walking towards her she started stumbling and I ran up, caught her right before she passed out," Niall who was sitting on the bed with Amanda replied.

"Maybe if you didn't go and decide to hit her none of this would've happened," Perrie once again being her sassy self. I just decided to ignore her and look towards Amanda.

"I think she's starting to wake up!" Niall grabbed her hand and I saw her hand grasp it. Something is going on between them and I wanna find out what it is.

Amanda opened her eyes then jumped up. She looked at everyone who was in room, then her eyes landed on me. She started to lean towards Niall more and her eyes filled up with tears and fear. I started to reach toward Amanda, but she leaned more into Niall. "Don't touch me! Get away! Please leave me alone!"

That broke my heart. The only time I have seen her this scared was when I walked in on dad hitting her. "Amanda please."

"Liam just leave before she gets more worked up and scared," Ashley whispered in my ear.

I stormed out, walked into my room, then slammed the door. She's scared of me now. I've turned into a monster. Look what I've done.

Sorry it's a bit short. But at least it's an update.

Word count: 382
Remember to keep:
Voting
Commenting
Sharing
Following

Love you guys ~ Ry 😜