~ Chapter 22 ~ Going Home

Do you like me putting the outfits on the top/ side. If so please let me know.
~ Chapter 22 ~ Going Home

~ Amanda's POV ~

Today is the day. I'm going home. It seems like just yesterday I came to stay with Joe and Caspar, but in reality it's been about a week. Yes I miss home, but I'm also gonna miss staying with Joe and Caspar. Like the boys, they are like my brothers. An extended family is what they are. Including Zoe, Alfie, and the British YouTuber group. Well, the boys are my actual family.

Right now, I'm packing my clothes back into my bag. I tried to just throw everything in there, but since Zoe and I went shopping, I had more clothes than I originally came with. The struggle is real right now. Best idea is to probably pull out my outfit for today then start to pack. The first shirt I saw was a black crop top with Stress is caused by giving a f**k. Then black jean shorts, black high top converse, and a black trucker hat which I would wear backwards. I also decided to change my phone case to a black one that said Killin' It on it. ( Picture on side.) Liam might not approve, but I do. When I went to go get dressed, my phone rang. This time, I looked at the called ID. Ross.

"What do you want?" I asked picking up the phone.

"Remember our deal? You break up with Niall and come back to me or I go after those who you love. I already gave you a little more than 48 hours. What's your decision?" I did not miss his voice at all. I started to think of the two options I had. I didn't want anyone to get hurt so I guess that leaves me with one choice.

"Alright. I'll do it. Just please don't hurt anyone."

"Good choice. I have to go, but I'll be in touch with you later." With that, he hung up the phone.

I got dressed very fast, so I could just go home. Right now, I want to make sure that everyone is okay. After I was dressed, I put everything into my bag and made it all fit. When I went to go upstairs, I heard talking in Joe's room. He must be filming. I knocked and waited for him to answer.

"Come in!" He yelled.

I walked in careful not to trip over any wires or anything. Looking up from the floor, I saw Joe and Oli sitting on his bed with the camera and lights on them.

"Sorry to intrude, but I'm leaving." I said upset.

"Leaving?!" Oli and Joe yelled.

"I've been here over a week guys. I would love to stay, but I kind of have to go home before any more drama occurs." Oli stood up and walked over to me. Joe following after him.

"I'm going to miss you, Little Payne." Oli said while hugging me tight. I hugged him back and said a goodbye to him.

When I pulled away, I looked at Joe who looked like he was about to cry. It's not a good thing to see. The look on his face made me start to tear up. We both pulled each other into a hug and started to cry a little.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay here." I finally managed to get out. "I don't know where I would've gone."

"Amanda, it's okay. Whenever you want to run away for a bit, you can come here. Speaking of coming here, I got you something." Joe pulled away from the hug, and went over to his desk where there was a small box. Joe walked back over and handed it to me. "Open it." Opening the box, I saw it was a key.

"What's this for?" I asked confused.

"It's a key."

"Well obviously. To where though?"

"It's a key to the house. So whenever you want to come stay here or run away for a bit, you can come here. Even when Caspar or I aren't home. But, you have to text both of us to tell us that you're at the house, so when we come back, you don't scare us." All three of us laughed. I hugged Joe once more.

"Thank you again."

"No problem. How are you getting back?"

"I'm just going to have Casp drive me or I'll take the train." Both of the boys nodded and this is when I realized that I still have to go find Caspar. "I better get going. I can not say thank you enough. Love you guys." I said while walking out the door.

"Love you too!" They yelled together.

Once I finished saying goodbye to Joe and Oli, I ran upstairs and found Caspar half asleep on the couch. Really Caspar. It's eleven in the morning. I walked over to him and started to shake him.

"What?" Casp asked still half asleep.

"I need a ride home and Joe is filming with Oli." I told him.

"Why do you need a ride home?" Caspar asked while sitting up.

"I'm leaving here. I need to go back home." Casp just nodded. Obviously not paying full attention.

We walked out of the door and to his car. I'm going to miss this house. Once we got in, I turned on the radio. Both of us were quiet. About fifteen minutes later, we pulled up to the house.

"Thank you Caspar. For everything. I told Joe this and I mean it, I wouldn't know where to go to if I didn't have you guys." He smiled at me.

"You're welcome Amanda. And you should call or text us more often, we all missed you a lot."

"Well, the phone does work both ways." We both laughed. "And I missed you guys too. But I'm going to miss you even more now." Caspar gave me a little hug and I have him one back.

"Bye Caspar, love you." I said while grabbing my bag and getting out of the car.

"Bye Amanda, love you too."

I got up to the door and turned around to see if Caspar was still there. He was, so I gave him a wave and he drove off. This is it. Time to see everyone again.

Thank you guys for reading. I don't feel like I thank you guys enough. When I first started writing this, I thought it was only going to be me reading it, but now the book has 11.7 K reads. It's crazy.
Word count: 1118
Remember to:
Vote
Comment
Share
And
Follow

Love you guys 😘 ~ Ry 😜