~ Chapter 13~ Birthday

This chapter is dedicated to Rebel_Love_pink for always commenting, voting, and messaging me. If you guys have any ideas for the book just message me.

Chapter 13: Birthday
*1 month later*

~ Niall's POV ~

Amanda's birthday is coming tomorrow and I want to give her something big since she is turning 13 this year. We've been so busy with the band I haven't been able to go out shopping. I decided since tomorrow is her birthday, I better go out today. After getting ready, I walked into to the door and yelled that I'm leaving.

On my way to the mall, I thought it would be a good idea to think since I'm alone. Liam and Amanda are starting to talk again which is good, Danielle and Liam haven't talked, he started talking to some girl named Sofia, the band has been crazy lately, and Zayn still lives with us which I'm thankful for. If he didn't, all hell would've broken loose. On another note, Amanda and I have been getting closer than usual and I think the boys are starting to notice. We haven't talked about the kiss though. It doesn't even seem like two minutes then I'm at the mall. First I walked into Journeys and got Amanda a pair of black and red vans, then I went into a camera store and got her a Polaroid Camera, after a few other stores I finished shopping and decided to go home and wrap the presents. I got Amanda the vans, camera, over ten phone cases, and an aqua pair of beats. (Pictures on side)

*Next Day*
~Amanda's POV~

I woke up and saw the sun shining in my room. I grabbed my phone to look at the time and I saw it was 10 a.m. Looking closer, I saw the date was April 1st. My birthday is today! I didn't even realize that it was coming up with all of the stuff going on. I got dressed and went downstairs to go get some breakfast. Once I reached the kitchen, I saw everyone but Liam standing around the counter with a plate of two pancakes and a candle on them. Liam must still be sleeping I guess. They started singing Happy Birthday then I blew out the candles.

After I finished my pancakes, I turned around and saw Louis and Harry making a tower of gifts.

"You guys didn't have to do this," I sighed.

"Yes we did, you only turn 13 once," Zayn replied coming and giving me a hug.

"Thanks guys. Where's Liam?"

"Probably sleeping. Let's just open presents!!!" Louis screamed. He ran up to me and handed me a box. "This is from Eleanor and I." I opened it up and saw a charm bracelet with an 'A' charm and a music note.

"Oh my god, I love it. Can you help me out it on?"

"Sure thing hun," Eleanor came over and helped me put it on my left wrist.

"Ours next!" Perrie ran to the tower and grabbed a pink and black bag. After pulling out all the tissue paper I saw a giant pile of clothes. I got a blue tank top, black skirt, white vest, and a black beanie. Saying thank you, Harry and Ashley went and grabbed a black box. Harry handed it to me and I opened it and saw all four of the Maze Runner books and the Maze Runner movie.

"I've been wanting to read and watch this! Thank you thank you thank you!"

"Here you go, princess," Niall handed me a big bag which was heavy. I opened it and pulled out 14 phone cases, a box with Aqua beats on the front, a shoe box which had red and black vans on them, and a Polaroid camera.

"Thanks Ni," I smiled at him. "Did Liam leave anything out? Should I go get him?"

"It's fine ,Mand, I'll go wake him up," Niall ran up the stairs while we started cleaning up the tissue and wrapping paper.

"I'm gonna go start bringing stuff to my room," I grabbed some of the gifts and headed up to my room. For right now, I just set them on the bed. I'll find places for then later. On my way back downstairs, I heard yelling coming from Liam's room. Me being me, I decided to eavesdrop.

"What do you mean you forgot her birthday?" Niall yelled.

"I mean I forgot her birthday and didn't get her anything! She already has everything she needs why does she need more gifts. Amanda is already becoming a-" Liam screamed back, but he opened the door to walk out and saw me standing there.

"I'm a what Liam? A spoiled brat? Someone who doesn't need more gifts? Someone who has a brother who forgets his own sister's birthday? You know Liam, I thought we were starting to get close again and I could trust you, but I guess not because you think I'm just a spoiled brat huh? I'm done trying." I walked away to my room crying. Once I got there, I locked my door and sat on my bed.

Is Liam gonna keep hurting me? Are things ever gonna be like they were before? These questions ran through my head as I thought if a way to make it stop. Maybe I just need a break. I could possibly get away from here for a while without the boys. And I know just the place to go.

Cliffhanger? Sorry for the late update.
Word count: 935
Remember to:
Vote
Comment
Share
And
Follow

Love you guys😘 ~ Ry 😜