Little Payne (One direction)

CHAPTER 1: My Brothers 

# AMANDA'S POV #

Hey I'm Amanda Payne. No not Liam Payne's daughter. Gross. I'm his baby sister. I'm 12 years old and live with my brothers. Technically Liam is my only other sibiling but we pretend that the other boys from one direction are brothers. I L-O-V-E living with them. I'm a tomboy and girly girl, but mostly tomboy. I mean seriously I live with 5 boys. Louis is one of my favorite "brothers" because he is childish and silly. Now to the real story.

" Amanda wake up!" I heard one of the boys scream. " N-O"  "Fine," I think Harry mumbled. I heard the door close and fell back asleep. 2 seconds into my peaceful sleep I heard a familiar irish start a countdown from three. "One!" He screamed.  "SO ITS TIME TO GET UP!" all my brothers scream jumping on my bed.

I grabbed my throw pillow and threw it at Zayn who was standing on the edge of my bed. It hit him square in the face and he fell off the bed. "One down four to go," I sighed getting off my bed. " Remember the last time this happened boys?" I asked with a little bit of sass. " Oh no not again," Liam said backing away.

FLASHBACK

" SO ITS TIME TO GET UP!" the boys screamed for three minutes straight.  " Thats it" I said. "Run!" Louis screamed. Before Harry ran out I grabbed his arm, pinned it behind his back, kicked him in the knee, then flipped him onto the floor. 

" Just because I'm a girl, Harry , doesn't mean I can't kick your ass," " I know,'' he sighed standing up. "Wanna help me get the back? Louis last though,'' ''Who do you think I am?'' he said sarcastically holding out his hand to do our handshake. We but mostly I, Harry sat on his ass distracting the guys half the time.

So I ended up messing with Zayn's hair gel and making his blonde streak into a purple one. Perrie loved it though. Tourtouring Liam with spoons with Dani laughing when she walked in and saw me messing with him. Talking in an irish accent to Niall all day until I wasn't paying attention when I said goodnight. I was so close and it annoyed the crap out of him. And lastly Louis who I ate and threw away all his carrots away in front of him. He is so weird. But thats why I love him.

FLASHBACK OVER

"Run"they screamed. Ibusted out laughing knowing that I can scare them so easily. When they sprinted out of my room I shut the door and walked into my huge closet. I sat down on the couch and grabbed my ipad. On the ipad I type in a number and a certain clothing drawer opens.

I pressed T1 and three drawers full of basketball shorts opened. I grabbed a black pair with lighting bolts down the sides. I pressed T3 and two drawers with colored tank tops opened. I grabbed light blue one to bring out the matching lighting bolts on shorts. I also grabbed mix match socks and other necessities and went to go take a warm shower.

(WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?)