Found him

" Who's this beauty junglebook ???" Jimin turned around with a canvas in his hands admiring the portrait .

" It's... it's just a normal canvas jimin ."
Jungkook lied

" If this was normal then why did you hided this from me ?? " He questioned

" H...hided ?? Nahh i just kept it in the cabinet as it turned out good soo... yeah " jungkook was trying all his best to convince his friend .

Jimin just casually came and stood infront of him tapping his one foot patiently waiting for jungkook to spill the truth and that was it . He have to tell him now !

" I saw this guy in library like two days ago and he looked kinda umm.... beautiful ? So i just painted it .

You get that ! No big deal okay !! " jungkook explained taking the canvas back from his friend .

" Makes sense finally . You're literally so so bad in making excuses you know . " Said Jimin making jungkook roll his eyes well a part inside him admits this tho .

"Soooo did my jungkookie got a crush huh ???" Jimin said while wiggling his eyebrows in a teasing manner .

" There we go..." Jungkook wanted to bang his head on the wall because he hates when jimin teases him and metaphorically jimin loves to tease him because his soul finds peace when jungkook gets pissed . Indeed best friends lol .

" But i must say whoever this guy is really unique ethereal piece of heaven's creation " jimin expressed .

" Indeed heavenly beautiful " jungkook whispered under his breath admiring the painting making sure jimin didn't heard that.

______________________________

"What the fuck !? Jimin are you serious right now !? " Jungkook bounced on the nearby couch poking his tongue in disbelief .

" No bro i actually like to joke around with stupid heads around me " jimin said putting his both the arms on his chest and passing a smile which was obviously mocking one.

" Excuse me ! Whom did you just called stupid head just now !?? " Jungkook asked narrowing his eyes .

" Excused , I don't see a third person here " Jimin looked around in order to find someone third present in the room but jungkook just scoffed at this and a heavy sigh left his mouth .

" So now i have to take a job and work among those humans just to find that guy !? " He asked and jimin nodded while making a slight pout . He clearly knows how much pissed the person infront of him is right now .

" Kk , so how do i get in there ? "

" Leave all that stuff on me , I'll let you know from when you have to join okay "

The other just hummed in response and jimin nodded before disappearing from the place .

_____________________