Beautiful Canvas

Believing devils are in real life that also in 21st century !! Sounds crazy and fictional right !?

Well what if i say you have to believe because they do !! Then you must be wondering even if they do so probably they must be having their own devil world right ?
Hmmmm....... No sweety :)

The devils and humans live together here . But no human fears them......why so ??
Because they don't believe they do exist other than from books ! And the devils keep their identity hidden for good's sake . They also live like a normal human being . So peacefully but.....if someone by mistake ever saw them like they got to know their real identity then it's impossible for the the poor fellow to even survive for a minute after that .

__.___.___.____.__

And the devil fulfilled his promise to come back to his little love .

------The End-----

The blonde finally closed the book and arched his back on the chair , a deep satisfying sigh escaped his mouth . Closing his eyes he felt the relief one gets after finishing a book .

Staring out of the huge circular window painted in several different colours , rays of setting sun coming from outside was giving a beautiful magical aura .

" Ahhh , even he found his love and here I'm still single and lonely . These books keep me walking in a beautiful yet hurtful fantasy .

Ahhh i wish a devil also falls for me " the boy said , lips curving into a gentle shy smile imagining the scene happened in the book he finished reading just now .

Resting his face on the table the boy again went deep into his fantasy world smiling ears to ears creating all possible scenes he can experiment putting himself in the main lead's place but a sudden reality realisation which hitted him hard like a truck made him snap out the train of fantasies and sigh in sadness .

" But Kim Taehyung did you forgot these sweet devils doesn't exists in real life......damn god did unfair !!!! " The man groaned in frustration before getting up from his chair and dragging himself to fantasy named book shelf to keep the book back .

He started walking while whistling a song as it was almost dark so very few people like one or two other than the librarian were present .

" Here you go . Bye sweetheart it was nice reading you " Taehyung said to the book before placing a kiss on it's cover as if the book was a person in real .

Turning his heel back taehyung didn't noticed that a person was standing behind him and he bumped into the stranger and the force was this hard that taehyung was about to hit his head on the wooden shelf behind him so he shutted his eyes tightly ready to feel the pain but it didn't happened .

" Ah no fuck I'm dead now "
.
.
. Feeling no pain but a force in his waist made taehyung open his eyes slowly and he swear those dark chocolate brown eyes were so mesmerizing , they were so deep he wanted to take a dive in those .

Two pair of hands were tightly but firmly holding onto tae which of course saved him from bumping his head on the shelf .

Their faces were inches close that taehyung could feel the stranger's hot breath behind from the mask he was wearing .
This closeness sent chill down in tae's spine . He blinked his eyes multiple times snapping out from that oh so book type romantic moment .

" T-thank you " taehyung said while bowing a little . God knows why  did he sttutered in saying just a simple thank you to the person who saved him from falling .

" No actually I'm sorry , you lost your balance because of me ..... You okay ? " The stranger asked in a concerned tone making taehyung's heart do summersalts . Never thought that voice of a stranger would have this kind of impact on him .