Jevon Porter- A Forward and a Mother 2

*4 months later*

Jevon Porter is now 4 months pregnant and he and the family are discussing about where he would give birth at and yet, Jevon decided to have a hospital birth because he wanted to have a baby at the hospital in downtown Columbia, which is where they always grow up in the outskirts of Missouri. However, they were thinking whether the baby was going to be a boy or a girl. Yet, they were planning a gender reveal at their house. Not only that Jevon was hoping that they're going to have a baby boy or a girl.

Cierra Porter: what if it's a girl?

Jevon Porter: we'll have to wait and see sis.

Cierra Porter: Okay because I'm excited to know about the gender of the baby.

Jayda and the rest of the siblings had agreed that Jevon is deciding a hospital birth because he wanted to have a baby at the hospital and yet, the doctors can help him out with the delivery. Not to mention, he was rubbing his own baby bump in circles and Bri noticed that his belly was growing bigger than usual. "My baby brother is going to be a mother," Bri said excitedly. "I'm going to be an aunt," Everyone in the Porter family were excited for Jevon that he is going to be a mother to the baby and they were listing on what to pack for the birth.

Jevon Porter POV:

I know that I can't turn back the clock, but aye! I'm going to have so much fun with my family and friends. Yet, I discussed with my boyfriend about the baby plans and he understands. However, when I told him that I was pregnant, he didn't seem too happy about it because he wasn't ready to be a father. You should've known better not to become a fool knowing that I can handle being a mother even if you can be so selfish at times. Although, Mike confronted him about it along with Jontay, I told them to relax because I did what I could to confront him myself. I know for a fact that he was so naive and crappy at times.

~ How Michael Porter Jr & Jontay Porter can accommodate

Michael Porter Jr: I can't believe this idiot got you pregnant.

Jevon Porter: I know Mike, it was too much too handle. I told him to use the protection before we went to sleep but guess what? He forgot.

Michael Porter Jr: Unbelievable.

Jontay Porter: Wow! I can't believe he would do this to you.

Michael Porter Jr: If you were to plan to become a mother, not worry, we will be there to help you.

Jevon hugged his two older brothers and they told him that it will be alright. Yet, Jevon enjoyed his time as a person that he was when he was little. Next, Jevon went to the prenatal checkup as the nurse tells Jevon that he has a very healthy pregnancy and baby, so far there were no complications with the baby. He smiled knowing that the nurse was helpful in any situations that Jevon had to go through since being pregnant at 20.  Since now he's 4 months pregnant, he felt the baby's movements in his womb. The next schedule for 3-4 weeks was to find out the gender whether the baby is going to be a boy or a girl.

Author's Note:

Heya! How is everything going? I made the oneshot of the Jevon Porter: Forward and A Mother on why the world had turned upside down when Jevon became pregnant at his young age. Thus, the Porter family were figuring out whether the baby is going to be a boy or a girl? What do you think? Will Jevon Porter have a boy or a girl?- Jessica