Random Oneshot (Big brother) 1 (Hayden)

Okay okay okay, so this person requested me to do the Male pregnancy on the big brother so I haven't done this yet. I might make it a little shorter because I am out of ideas hehe. Anyways let's start this part.

~ just a disclaimer I'm not a big fan of Big brother but so it goes ~ little is known about Hayden when they were living together in the house. Yet, he cannot talk or speak but he can still communicate with his sign language along with his teammates, he may be shy at times but he's very unique in many ways. However, things came crashing down when he becomes pregnant with the first baby. Yet, this is not Little space related but I'll surprise some snippets for you.

Hayden couldn't talk or anything but he was still able to communicate using his sign language. His female housemate helped him out with anything and they were planning on the Gender reveal. In fact, he is lucky to have the housemates by his side. When they found out that he was pregnant, they were supportive of him. It may have been a challenge because he had to do what he can to defy the odds. Although, someone had hopes that they can speak. His housemates including Amber, Joana and the rest were there to support him. No matter what happens to them all they can think of was to be happy and be loved.

Since Hayden couldn't talk, Amber decided to do the POV for him:

I know for a fact that I'm going to expect a baby and they will be surprising the gender reveal for me. I can hardly wait to be a mother and the baby will look so much like me. Yet, they are going to throw me the surprise and I am at loss of words to express how happy am I right now.

She did the ASL to Hayden and it made him unique no matter what and she made sure that he was being loved. In fact, he would be smiling and hugging the housemates. Ever since his parents passing, they decided that they will be his guardian instead.

5 months later,

He is now five months pregnant and Amber was planning a surprise for him in which they were having a gender reveal. Everyone In the house were celebrating the gender reveal of Hayden. When he was going to pop the balloon, it had the pink confetti scattering on the ground. Amber and the others were excited that Hayden is expecting a baby girl. They were cheering congratulations to him alongside Donny and Zach Rance. The first thing they did was they were giving him the baby stuff for Hayden.

Author's note:

Hi Everyone! I decided to make a separate fanfic so that I don't get confused and pardon me for making it short because I was busy working on the other projects such as Michael Porter Jr & Nikola Jokic: A how's of us and the Vlade and Jace: Adventures in the Philippines. Otherwise, everything is all good. Hope you guys have the rest of the weekend and stay safe always- Jessica