Random Oneshot (Scott Pilgrim & Jameer Nelson)

How would you like to have Scott Pilgrim becoming not just friends with Jameer Nelson of the Denver Nuggets

Denver, Colorado
2:00pm,

Scott Pilgrim had befriended the Denver Nuggets Point guard Jameer Nelson after they met on the way before the game started. Although, Jameer did ask one question if he and Scott Pilgrim can be the boyfriend and girlfriend. In fact, they were flaunting like a fashion models. In that case, Scott's eyes had fallen for Jameer Nelson. Yet, they kissed together when they went to Las Vegas together. It was like oh my goodness I can't believe I'm dating a Denver Nuggets Point Guard.

Scott Pilgrim- 25

Jameer Nelson- 33

Scott and Jameer have been together for half a month and they were like the business partners that would do anything and it took place when they started listening to BTS songs together. Although, many people were surprised that Scott was younger than Jameer. In fact, they were like the besties. Somehow, they were unable to have any children due to their busy lives. (Okay I was listening to Flying Lotus- First Friday Funk in which he and Jameer were having fun at Cosmopolitan Las Vegas together.)

Scott Pilgrim's caption: Having the best time of my life with best friend Jameer Nelson.

In the meantime, one of the friends were surprised that he and the Denver Nuggets Point Guard Jameer Nelson were rumored to be dating. Well it turns out, Scott was dating a Denver Nuggets Point Guard Jameer Nelson throughout the mutual friends. Yet, they do fun things altogether and travel to different places and countries. Their first pic was that they went to Rome.

However, they ended up going to Morocco for their first anniversary.

Scott Pilgrim: So Jameer, what makes you think that I was your first love?

Jameer Nelson: you know it makes me think of being in a relationship with you.

Scott Pilgrim: I see.

Jameer Nelson: Although, I know for a fact that we were unable to have any children because we were not ready for it just yet.

Scott Pilgrim: I see.

Jameer Nelson: So I think it's better spending time with the family's children and treat them like they were our own children.

Scott Pilgrim: same here.

Foremost, he and Jameer Nelson traveled to Europe together and started their journey as romantic partners. For the most parts, Scott Pilgrim took a photo of Jameer Nelson at the Amalfi Coast in Italy. Not only that, they were walking together. (Note: Jameer Nelson is taller than Scott since Jameer is standing at six feet tall and Scott is 5'8")

Height reference:

Scott Pilgrim- 5'8"

Jameer Nelson- 6'0"

Scott Pilgrim: so what position do you play Jameer?

Jameer Nelson: Point Guard for the Denver Nuggets. Apparently, my dad wouldn't mind playing for point guard unless if he needed me to lead the team.

Scott Pilgrim: I see.

Jameer Nelson: Although, I love the fun part about being on the Denver Nuggets team and mostly, I love being with you.

Scott Pilgrim: Oh wow.

Jameer Nelson: that is why I decided to take my chances of being the first person who could dominate the game, but the fact is that when it comes to be the person who could start a relationship with, I chose you.

Scott Pilgrim: Thanks Jameer.

Jameer Nelson: Don't mention it, I prefer having a private wedding with you.

Scott Pilgrim: I see. Does that mean I get to be Scott William Pilgrim-Nelson now?

Jameer Nelson: yep.

Scott Pilgrim: That's so cool.

Well there it was, Scott married the Nuggets point guard. Somehow, they were wondering what will happen to him after marrying the Nuggets Point Guard