Jevon Porter- A Forward and a Mother

Context: Little is known about Jevon Porter the younger brother of Michael Porter Jr. Although, he fell in love with his teammate who was playing for Pepperdine named Malik Moore. However, things started to unravel when Jevon becomes pregnant with his teammate's baby.

Columbia, Missouri
8:00am,

Jevon was eating out with his two older brothers at IHOP when he starts to feel sick to his stomach. "Jev, are you okay?" He asked. "No Mike, I don't feel too good!" He runs to the bathroom and starts vomiting. Izaak Porter was there with him when he heard Jevon throwing up and gagging. Mike gets up on the table to check his younger brother and ask if he was alright. "I'm good! It's just that the salad didn't sit well with me last night," He said. "Okay, do you want to do a takeout and order to go?" He nodded and wiped the stuff from his mouth with his arm. When they ordered the to go from IHOP. They took him to the clinic to figure out what was going on with Jevon. Jevon explained to him that he was dealing with the food poisoning and all he could do was to throw up. The doctor asked him to lay on the bed and checked something on his belly. However, Jevon was unaware that he may be expecting a baby.

"The good news is you're on your three weeks of pregnancy," He said. Jevon was surprised. Mike and Jontay were both surprised. "What? Why?" Mike was upset. "He's only 20! How could this happen?" Jontay was crying due to the fact that someone from the Porter family was pregnant at an early age. Jevon was sobbing his eyes out realizing that he was very young to be a mother. Although, they'll figure out what to do since they can enjoy their time together with the family. At that moment, Mike and Jontay had confronted the baby's father for getting Jevon pregnant and Malik apologized to Jevon's two older brothers for doing this to him.

Jevon told them that it will be alright since he knew that he had to do something even when he's expecting a baby with his teammate. Somehow, he gave him a warning that he should be doing this to him. Plus, Malik Moore had promised that he would use the protection, but he didn't do it. He forgot to use it and that's how Jevon had gotten pregnant with his teammate's baby. He was crying his eyes out. Mike and Jontay told him that it will be okay and they will figure something out together to take care of the baby.

~ Jevon Porter's bedroom ~
Columbia, Missouri
9:30pm,

"Jev, can we talk?" His mother enters the room when she saw Jevon watching the episode of SpongeBob SquarePants on tv. "Sure mom," His mother wondered what was happening and found out that Jevon was pregnant. "You're pregnant right?" Jevon nods. "I do and I feel nervous mom, I don't know how to be a mother," He was sobbing. "I'm only 20 years old and I don't know how it's going to work. How will it affect my college life if the baby is on the way and I have to focus on taking care of the baby and going to school at the same time?" His mother hugs him and tells him to not to worry too much and she will do what she can to help him out. In fact, she can contact the Pepperdine University to give Jevon some paperwork and guidance on how he can finish school. Thus, he can do online class and then decides to put the basketball on hold.

Jevon Porter POV:

I know for a fact that I am trying to make sense of this situation because it can happen to anyone. I don't know how everyone in my family is going to react when I tell them that I am pregnant. Only Mike and Jontay understood what I have to go through. I've seen more live births on tv shows and films and this is what I am going to experience when the baby comes out and man! I can't imagine how painful it's going to be.