Two - Jasper

The next time Jasper woke up, he was very wary of his surroundings and everything that was going on. He wasn't slow to recognize that he was in the same room as before and his torso and arms were bandaged heavily and he was wearing the same shorts as before. He couldn't tell for how long he'd been asleep, but he noticed the slight deterioration of his body and how out of place he felt in his own body. His stomach ached with pain and his mouth was dry. When he reached up to touch where he remembered the stitches to have been on his throat, they were gone.

His neck felt raw when he touched it, but it didn't elicit any pain. He could feel the scar tissue where the stitches had once been and he had to wonder how long he'd been kept asleep. Jasper didn't want to face the truth, but he knew this wasn't just some dream or hallucination. This was the third time he's woken up and nothing changed. He was still in pain, still confused, and still didn't know where he was at or what had happened.

Scanning the room, Jasper noticed that nothing had changed from the last time he'd woken up in here. He glanced at the door, but there was no knob or sign of any way to open it from the inside. He first priority needed to be to get answers and to find a way out of here. Dylia, his mom, and all his friends were probably worried sick about it. He crashed. He hit a person. He had to have been injured from that right? Maybe that's why he was stuck somewhere with a giant scientist lady. But - Did he actually crash? He couldn't remember actually hitting the person. All he remembered was the green light and then nothing.

Finally able to feel his legs and feet, Jasper scooted off of the bed. He was hesitant to get up, but he couldn't stay on the bed forever. He felt weak on his feet and the moment he was standing, his head pounded. He grit his teeth and tried to steady himself, but his first step wasn't steady and he stumbled the short distance to the decorated, colorful chests.

"Fuck," Jasper hissed, surprised that he actually spoke. Last time he'd tried to speak his throat had rasped and he'd been unable to. He could talk now so that meant the incision across his throat hadn't been to remove his ability to talk.

He tried to steady himself with the chests, but he still felt weak. His body felt tired and sore like he'd been immobile for weeks. From what he knew, he had to have been in a medically induced coma for at least over a week. He didn't feel too fatigued and he hadn't lost a considerable amount of size, but just from observing, he had to be at least 40 pounds less than when he'd been leaving for college. His body felt light and shaky, like it couldn't support the weight he had left.

Huffing from the strain of trying to stand and walk, Jasper glanced at the chests and decided to go through them. He sat down and opened the one right in front of him, surprised when he found a multitude of puzzle-like child toys. Further confused when he opened the other two chests and one was filled with several different plush animals and the other filled with neatly folded and color organized plush blankets.

The whooshing sound of the door opening made Jasper tense and freeze. He stood as fast as he could and turned towards the door, trying to appear strong. He was unnerved and shaky and he needed answers and needed to get back home. Everyone had to be worried about him and if this was just some sort of underground secret medic facility that would be fine. Although he had a feeling that it wasn't.

"Hello,"

This time, the person that came through the door was no Dr. Frost. The guy was still overwhelmingly tall with the odd coyote shaped ears, the long, thick furred tail, the extended jaw as if he was developing a muzzle. The guy's hair was blond and his eyes were a deep chocolate brown. His skin was pale as if he never saw the sun and unlike Dr. Frost, he didn't have the same muscle mass that made Frost seem like a predator waiting for a chance to strike. He wore khaki cargo pants and a loose black shirt with the image of what appeared to be a spaceship.