Chapter Sixty-Eight

Start from the beginning

"Fuck, Aspen." Rylie groans. "I need you..." She takes my hand, bringing it back to the hem of her panties. "Please."

"I love when you say please." I whisper before finally pulling her panties down.

"I'll say anything you want." Rylie says, meeting my eyes.

"I know you will." I smirk as I slip between her legs. The moment my mouth connects with her already wet center, her hands are in my hair as she struggles to hold in her moans. "I want to hear you, baby. Any noises... don't hold them in."

Rylie meets my eyes again, her chest rising and falling quickly. "Okay."

I move down again, using my tongue in a way I know feels good. A way that will bring the noises I want. Sure enough, the moment my tongue touches her sweet spot, she gasps, her fingers tightening in my hair.

"Mmm..." Rylie moans. "Right there. Please don't stop."

I glance up as my tongue moves, watching as Rylie drops her head onto the pillows, her back arching. I run one hand along her stomach, enjoying the feel of her skin as I push her shirt further up. The moment her perfect chest is exposed, I take her into my hand, earning more moans as I squeeze.

Rylie leaves one hand in my hair, bringing her other up to cover mine, encouraging me to continue. "Fuck, Aspen..." She gasps, her thighs tightening slightly. "I'm close."

"Are you ready to come for me?" I ask, lifting my head slightly.

"Mhm..." Rylie hums, biting her bottom lip. She lifts her hips, meeting me as I bring my head back down, making it known how desperate for the contact she is.

It doesn't take much longer for her to reach her climax, and I focus on keeping my tongue steady as Rylie comes. Her taste, movements and noises are enough for me to want more, and I keep moving as she finishes, adding my fingers a moment later.

Rylie gasps as I slide my fingers in, her fingers tightening around mine as I begin pumping. "Harder, Aspen." She moans, and I do as I'm told. Within moments, she's coming again, her body pulsing around my fingers as she gasps my name.

It takes longer than normal for her to recover, which I can help but be proud of. I watch patiently as she comes back down, focusing on the way her eyelashes brush her cheeks, the way her lips part as she catches her breath.

Rylie meets my eyes again, smiling softly before pulling me down beside her. "I love you."

"I love you." I reply quietly, smiling when she presses her lips gently to mine.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So about Florida..." Rylie says as she closes the dishwasher.

"Ah, yes." I answer, sliding onto one of the barstools at the counter. "I was hoping we could talk about this again."

"Yeah?" Rylie smiles nervously.

"Yeah. I think you should go." I reply, hoping my eyes are reassuring instead of worried. I have nothing to worry about. "This is a huge opportunity and you deserve to go. I know I've given you reason to worry, but I promise I'll be okay."

"Aspen, are you sure? It's not even about me being worried, because I'm not. You've given me only reasons to trust you." Rylie's voice is kind, and I shove away the guilt that starts to rise. "I'm hesitant about going because I don't want to miss you. I love being able to see you and hug you and kiss you whenever I want. I don't think I can survive a week without those things." She finishes, pouting.

"Honestly, me too." I agree with a little laugh. "It will kind of suck being apart for a week, but I don't want you to regret not going. You were so excited when you first brought it up that it made me excited for you."

Rylie giggles before moving to the barstool beside mine. "You'd really be okay with me going?"

"Yes, my love. Plus, it isn't for me to decide, either way. If I were the controlling type of wife, I would expect you to divorce me immediately." I laugh.

"What if I want a controlling wife?" Rylie asks, smirking.

"That's a different type of controlling, baby." I grin, running a hand up her thigh. "I'm more than okay to be controlling in that sense."

"Mmm... you definitely proved that earlier. Speaking of..." She leans forward, taking the hem of my shirt. "I didn't get to take my turn with you."

Fuck. I pull my lip between my teeth, fighting the feeling between my legs. She can't know the reason for that. "I didn't mind, trust me." I smile reassuringly. "It felt pretty good knowing I was making you feel good."

Rylie blushes, but manages to keep calm. "You did make me feel really, really good." She whispers in a low voice. She moves from the barstool to stand between my legs, making us eye level. "But I didn't get to make you feel the same way."

She's making it really hard to stick to the plan. But maybe there's another way... As much as I crave the skin on skin with Rylie that normally comes with sex, I know I need to keep my leg from her view. And probably from her touch...

"I'll make it quick, baby. I won't even take off your clothes, I can just take you right here..." Rylie murmurs, pressing her body closer to mine.

Well in that case... She doesn't give me a chance to respond before unbuttoning my jeans and slipping her hand where I so desperately want it. I tighten my arms around her as her fingers make contact, knowing I won't be able to support myself much longer.

"Fuck," I gasp, digging my fingers into her back. "Faster, Ry." My pleading turns to moaning as she obeys.

"Whatever you want, baby." She purrs into my ear before moving her lips to my neck. True to her word, she moves her fingers faster, quickly bringing me to my climax.

"I'm close, Ry." I gasp, struggling to keep my voice steady.

"Are you gonna come for me?" She questions, locking her eyes on mine.

"Mhm," I nod, biting my lip. "Only for you."

Rylie smirks. "Good girl." She keeps her movements steady as I come, whispering words of encouragement while holding me steady.

I meet her eyes again once I recover, blushing when I see her heated look. "What?" I giggle.

"Nothing." Rylie smiles, gently brushing my hair behind my ear. "You're just perfect."

"Mm... I'm tempted to argue with you but I just can't when you look at me like that."

"Like what?" Rylie laughs before helping me button my pants.

"Like you are obsessed with me or something."

"I am obsessed with you. Have I not dropped enough hints?"

"I'm gonna say no only because I love the things you do to show you're obsessed with me." I smirk as I pull her into my arms. "I love you so much, Ry."

"I love you, Aspen. You are my everything." Rylie whispers warmly before pressing her lips to mine.