Chapter Thirty Seven

Start from the beginning

"I think that's becoming my favourite thing to do."

"What do you mean?"

"Making you come. Seeing what it does to you drives me crazy. It's the one time I can stand you."

"Don't get used to it." I patted his chest and grabbed my bag. "I'll see you later."

"We had an agreement. No more avoiding me after we-"

"I know." I cut him off. "That's not what I'm doing. I have stuff to do."

"Oh you're avoiding me. That's fine, if that's what you want to do, but just remember you don't have to finish next time." He squeezed my side as she opened the door.

My eyes narrowed at him. "I have stuff to do. Would you like to accompany me?"

"Annoying you is always fun, but I have an exam to do."

"Why weren't you studying?"

"I wanted to see you."

"Do not say that. We don't like each other."

"Well I like making you come."

The ache between my legs quickly returned. "Don't say that either."

"Pretend like you don't like it, but I know you did. You wouldn't have met up with me."

"I'm using you, you know that? I'm desperate if it comes to this."

He cracked a smile. "Go. And you're not funny, Lyra."

"I am funny. You're the one who isn't funny."

"You're so god damn annoying." He groaned as he basically pushed me out the door.

I held out the key to him and he shook his head. "Keep it until the end of the week."

When I got to River's house, I knocked on his bedroom door before walking in and finding him sitting at his desk.

"Hey." I went up behind him and slid my hands over his shoulders and down his chest. "How was your exam?" I whispered before pressing my lips against his neck.

"It was fine."

"Are your parents home?"

"They just left for dinner in the city." He turned around in his chair and pulled me onto his lap. "We have under an hour before they get here."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed myself against him. I let out a soft gasp as my throbbing pussy brushed against his erection.

His hands went to my hips, pressed me down further and I dug my nails into his arm. "I want to do something for you."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded and moved back on his lap slightly, my hands went to the strings of his sweatpants.
I pulled at the strings. My hand went up his shirt, moved up his sculpted abs. My lips went to his neck. Sucking and kissing his soft skin.

He tilted his head back a bit as my nails dug into his skin.

"After we were done in the locker room, I was able to focus on studying. I got done early."

"Told you." He smirked.

"Yeah yeah. You're annoying."

He lifted his head and his eyes narrowed. "You're one to talk."

"You obviously like that I'm annoying. You wouldn't want to see me so much." I slipped my head under the waistband of his boxers.

"Please. Exams stress me out."

"I think that's a lie." My lips were against his neck. My hand wrapped around his throbbing erection, moving up and down slowly.

"You always think I'm lying." He groaned. His curls bounced as his head tipped back.

"Aren't you?" My hand tightened around his cock as my wetness drenched my panties.

"Not all the time. Maybe just to you." His last words were shaky as he tried to hold back his moan.

"Just to me?" I moved my hand up and down faster.

His hands gripped my hips tight. His fingers digging into me. My hand moved down to his balls and squeezed them gently.

"Christ." A low groan escaped his lips. He lifted his head. His eyes met mine "I want to taste you again."

"Don't you want to come?" My lips pressed against his.

He twitched in my hand as I increased my speed and grip. I bit his bottom lip hard, and pulled it.

"I want your cock in my mouth, River." I breathed against his ear, pressing my breasts against his chest. My hand moved slower but tightened.

"You can't say that." He pressed his forehead against my shoulder just before we heard the sound of a car pulling up.

"Fuck." We both said at the same time.

I climbed off River's lap and checked out the window, finding Sasha's white Range Rover pulling in.

"They're here."

"I hate them so much right now." River kissed me at his bedroom door before gently pushing me out, following behind. "I was just about to take you over to my bed."

"Tomorrow," I told him.

"You don't want to stay after they leave?"

"Rule number two, never stay the night unless Sasha and Teddy also stay."

"And if I convince them to stay?"

"I'm still not hooking up with you if they're in the house. You tried though."

"Come on, Ly." He grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him before we got to the stairs. "I'll make you come so many times. You're going to sleep so good after."

"Stop, they're gonna walk in any minute." I pushed his hands off of me.

"Think about it."

"No breaking rules."

"You aren't very fun sometimes." He let go of me as we made our way down the stairs.

"Don't pout."