°• | 0.5 | •°

Začať od začiatku

"Eva, try to control your temper." Courtney whispered to her sternly. "Oh, you're enjoying this, aren't you!?" Eva said while still being held by Duncan and Geoff. "A little." Chris admitted with a smug grin on his face.

"You have thirty seconds." Chris announced, making Eva glare at him.

°• Courtney's confessional •°

"Okay, that girl Eva has got to get a handle on her temper. She's only been here one day and she's already thrown her suitcase out a window and broken the lock on one of the bathroom doors." Courtney said to the camera, counting all the things Eva has done on her fingers as she rolled her eyes.

•° Confessional end •°

"Okay, runners!" Chris said, making you get ready. You were beside Bridgette and Tyler, who seemed to be taking this challenge already very seriously. "On your marks, get set, go!" Everyone started to run, and you noticed that Tyler got left behind, as he slowly ran to catch up, obviously tired.

After a while, you started to slow down, when you realised that half of the contestants were just walking.

"What? Tired already?" You heard a familiar voice beside you, startling you slightly. You turned to face Noah and gave him a playful glare. "I just saw you running a minute ago, didn't know you were that low on stamina." He said, slowing down to walk beside you.

"Oh really? Says the 'scrawny ki-' yeahh and he's gone.." You mumbled to yourself as Noah started to run again, shoving into Heather as he passed her.

"Do you mind?" She said angrily, as she kept on walking. You smiled a little, before running again. You could never hate this guy, even if you wanted to.

°• Heather's confessional •°

"I don't run. And I definitely don't run in high-heel wedges."

•° Confessional end •°

You then catched up to Heather, who paused as she saw Owen on the ground, licking the puddle like a dog. You stopped in your tracks too, staring at Owen.

"Can't.. catch.. breath.. must.. have.. condition.." Owen breathed out as he then fell into the puddle, getting himself wet.

"Yeah! It's called overeating. Look into it." Heather told him as she placed her hands on her hips. You then noticed Leshawna passing you and then leaning against a tree.

"What's your excuse? You skinny.. annoying... Ooh... I'm too tired for insults." Leshawna said, trying to catch her breath.

"Pick it up, people! If you're not back by dinnertime, you don't eat!" Chris shouted into the megaphone as he passed all of you on a motorbike.

"I can live with that.." You said as you sighed. Heather glanced at you before groaning. "Ugh! I hate him so much." She said before walking on Owen, crossing the puddle. While most likely breaking his bones as he just took it and lied there.

°•°•☆🪐☆•°•°

After a while, you almost made it to the main lodge, being maybe about one kilometer from it, but then noticed passed out Noah, making you gasp and hurry over to him. You quickly kneeled to him, and checked his pulse. You were relieved when it was normal.