°• | 0.11 | •°

°•| Not quite famous 0

°•| Not quite famous 0.2 |•°

•° Second Pov •°

After Justin left you alone, you went to search for Gwen. Before you were able to find her, Lindsay approached you from behind, linking her arm with yours as she laid her head on your shoulder.

"Oh, [Y/n]! Would you want to go.. have fun for a while?" She asked you as your cheeks flushed for a second from the unexpected affection coming from Lindsay, and then shrugged.

"I mean.. sure?" You asked hesitantly while giving her a nervous smile, making hers widen.

°•°•☆🪼☆•°•°

You were currently on Lindsay's bed along with her as you gently held her hand, painting her nails sky blue. She was telling you all sorts of gossips while you listened, giving her a small response or a nod in agreement from time to time while you focused on painting her nails.

Her radio that was placed behind then turned on out of nowhere. "Lindsay, come in. What did you find out? Over." You raised your eyebrow at this, curious at what Heather was talking about. Lindsay grabbed her radio slightly surprised.

"Lindsay, where are you?!" "Uh.. on my way back. Under." She finished and then turned the radio off, before tossing it behind her.

"What did she mean?" You asked her confused making her let out a sigh. "Heather gave me this order to go stalk Gwen and find out what she's up to.. I didn't really want to so when I saw you I thought this would be more fun instead." She hummed, not realising she exposed Heather and her plan.

"Ahh, I see.." you mumbled and then let go of her hand as you finished your work.

"Andd..– there you go!" You said with a smile while Lindsay let out a small gasp, admiring her nails.

"Wow! You're amazing at doing nails!" She complimented as she turned her attention towards you. You smiled at her, glad that she was satisfied.

"Linds.. you don't have to listen and do everything Heather says, you know? I don't really trust her and I don't want her to take advantage of you.." you said as you gently took her hands in yours, making her meet your gaze.

"But.. she promised to take me to the final three if I did everything she said.." she told you with a small frown, making you return it.

"Well.. you never know.. just.. don't trust her that much, alright?" You said as you squeezed her hands, careful to not ruin her nails as she returned the squeeze, nodding with a smile.