°•| 0.12 |•°

°•| Not quite famous 0

°•| Not quite famous 0.3 |•°

•° Second Pov •°

With no luck in finding Gwen, you went to the amphitheater and immediately noticed Courtney who had her head bandaged.

You walked towards her and Bridgette, who was currently stuffing herself with chips. You grabbed Courtney's shoulders, surprising her, and turned her around to face you. "Courtney, what the hell happened to you? Are you alright?? What about your violin? And-.." You continued to drop multiple questions on her worried, to which her cheeks flushed at your concern.

She quickly explained what happened to her, telling you not to worry. After that, you stuck around with the two, sitting beside Bridgette, eating her chips.

"I know I'm not as good as you are at the violin, but I can do this." Bridgette assured Courtney who gave her a hesitant glance.

"[Y/n]~! Didn't know you were a part of the loser's team now." Heather teased as she walked up to the three of you. "Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" Courtney asked her as she crossed her arms, shooting her a glare.

"Oh well, the challenge will start in few minutes, and me, Trent and Justin would appreciate some support, and not [Y/n] supporting the other team." She said while she rolled her eyes.

"I'm.. not supporting anyone. I'm just spending time with my friends. Is that a big problem?" You furrowed your eyebrows at her, while she looked stunned by your statement.

"Well then.. why don't you go and spend time with your 'friends' from YOUR team." She said, still keeping calm.

"I can spend time with whoever I want. Last time I knew, I was not part of your alliance where you could order me around, was I?" You asked.

Heather started glaring daggers at you after that, but quickly calmed herself down and focused her attention on Bridgette.

"Oh and Bridgette..- too bad about the accident.." she told her with fake sincerity.

"Guess you'll get your fifteen seconds of fame after all, huh?" Heather mocked, making Bridgette stop eating and glare at her.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Bridgette asked, raising her eyebrow. "Oh, nothing. No one would sabotage their own teammate. Unless they maybe felt.. threatened." Heather said ironically while looking to the side.

"Hey! Maybe that's how you gophers operate, no offense [Y/n]." Bridgette exclaimed at her, before turning to you. "No offense taken." You shrugged your shoulders