°• | 0.5 | •°

°• | The Big Sleep 0

°• | The Big Sleep 0.1 | •°

•° Second Pov •°

"Last time on total drama island, twenty-three campers arrived and learned that they'll be spending the next eight weeks at a crusty old summer camp. The campers were faced with their first challenge, jumping off a cliff into shark-infested waters.

And while most campers took the plunge, a few were forced to wear the dreaded chicken hat. At the campfire ceremony, it all came down to two campers. Courtney has experience as a C.I.T. in summer camp but refused to jump, and Ezekiel managed to tick off every female contestant at the camp with his sexist comments about women. In the end, the first camper voted off total drama island was Ezekiel.

Proving that home-schooling and reality T.V. don't really mix." Chris finished as he shrugged his shoulders in front the camera, showing his usual grin.

"Who will be voted off this week in the most dramatic, campfire ceremony yet? Find out tonight! On total drama island!"

°•°•☆🪐☆•°•°

You snored lightly, hugging the pillow tighter as you brought it closer to your body in your sleep.

You were jolted awake by someone blowing an air horn, as you sat up on your bed while holding the pillow, breathing fast from the sudden shock. You quickly calmed down, and let your face relax.

"Ow! It's 7:00 in the morning!" You heard Leshawna scream out and then run to the window. "Do I look like a farmer to you?!" She screamed out making you sigh. You quickly got ready, and headed out, waiting for others.

"Morning!" Chris greeted you all after everyone finally arrived. "Hope you slept well." Chris said, as you raised an eyebrow at him, knowing he was being sarcastic.

"Hi, Chris. You look really buff in those shorts." Heather pointed out as she tried to 'flirt', making your eyes widen.

"I know!" Chris said as he gave her a wink.

"Okay, I hope you're all ready because your next challenge begins in exactly one minute." Chris said, setting the time on his watch.

"Oh, excuse me.. I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast." Owen voiced out, worried.

"Oh, you'll get breakfast, Owen. Right after you complete your 20 kilometer run around the lake." Chris said, as you gave him a blank stare. "What." You said, and then yawned.

"Oh, so you're funny now. You know, what I think would be funny-" Eva said, going to Chris before Duncan and Geoff held her, trying to stop her from attacking Chris.