Chapter 19.

It's been an hour or two since we got here,so I'm bored, tried and hungry, my tummy has been bugging me and crying for food for a while now. June and Aspen are both flicking through the rows of clothes placed on the dressing table that they've been trying out for the hundredth time. While I sat by the chair playing the same level of candy crush that I've been stuck in for months, waiting for the girls to stop bickering and pick what they want.

We were supposed to be done with our shopping fiesta but Aspen got to the mall a few minutes later we got here stating that she got held up with something at home her words not mine.
Or should I say more like someone cause her neck was plastered with bright and red almost faded hickey. June didn't seems to notice because she dragged her to the dress aisle the moment she arrived.

"Bitch,I have stated it earlier that the black dress is mine. Now release it and give it to me." Aspen yelled out to June while she tried dragging the dress from June's hand.

June then growled out angrily,"Hell to the no, it's mine. I've already set my eyes on the dress the very moment I got here." She then whined out,"just release it already."

Aspen rolled her eyes,I then decided to butt in into the matter so as not the turn into Chaos which may prompt the manger to send us out from the mall or moreover ban us from ever coming here.

"Guys,stop this madness. You're both adults they're other dresses laid out in front of you guys pick from it."

"Sweeth cheeks,do you mind staying out of it. Ain't leaving this dress neither am I picking out another." June told me while still holding her gaze on Aspen.

I held up my arms and moved away from the scene. I moved back to where I was sitting earlier, upon sitting I heard a rip I raised my head up to see both Aspen and June staring at one another with their eyes both widened, they both then turned their heads slowly to look at me with their mouths wide agape.

"Don't tell me it's what I think it is?"I rushed out the words anxiously.

They nodded their heads.

"what are we going to do about it. Wait,why am I using we when it's you both that caused it. Solve it within yourselves."

I turned and walked towards the exit sign to wait outside by the vehicle for the girls to sort out their problems only to be stopped by a hand or should I say a manicured and acrylic painted nails. I turned to see June thrusting the dress into my hand while running out with Aspen laughing while they both yelled pay for it.

Before I had the time to react they both vanished from my sight. I groaned out loud, seriously of all things I should pay for what I didn't even touch or wore. I'll kill this girl. I made my way to the cashier check out the dress but I made a pause on my walk when I saw Alex with a lady by his arm,the lady then turned she was the one I mistakenly spilled my drink on at the party I went to with June.

She was literally clinging unto his arm,have she no shame. I rolled my eyes at the couple,I never knew they were one or in a relationship if I should say. Alex then turned around when he felt my eyes glaring at his back,I hurriedly hid behind the clothes in front of me.

"Who are we hiding from?"

I squealed and jumped slightly when I heard a deep voice speaking behind me. I turned to meet Dylan standing in front of me staring at nothing in particular.

"Umm... N..o..o  one. Yeah,no one."I stutter out while rubbing the back of neck.

I hope he buys it, please God let him buy it.

He squinted his eyes at me, cleared his throat and said,"Yeah,yeah. Whatever floats your boat." He shrugs.

"So,what are you doing here?"

"Oh,I followed June and Aspen here to buy some stuff. How about you?"

"I came here to get some stuffs. Actually,no I came along with Alex but he ran off with Brittany. By,the way where are they?" He turned around when he didn't notice June or Aspen by my side.

Oh,so the girl's name is Brittany I see. She looks pretty if could say.

"Okay. Oh, about June they're both outside I just need to pay for the dress they both ripped." I raised my arm that I held the cloth with.

He laughed,"How did that happened?"

I then explained to him all what that happened moments ago while we both walked to the cashier's to check out the outfit. The lady behind the table decided to be kind to me and told me to leave that she would drop to the non used outfits. I thanked her once more and left the mall with Dylan by my side talking about ladies and his favorite sex position he loved using with them.

I cringed at the thought of his favorite sexual position. If only the girls were here to me to listen his words.

"Umm... Dylan, I've heard enough already I'd see you later."I couldn't take it anymore longer so I had to cut the conversation short.

He turned to look at me with a cocky smirk,"Yeah, darling. Talk to you later and send my greetings to the girls."

He hugged me and went to the opposite direction. I walked to the vehicle where the girls are sitting and jamming to the tune of Radio by Lana de Ray. I opened the door to the vehicle and sat down.

"Let's head over to Burger King to grab some lunch and eat. I'm paying for it." Aspen turned around in her seat to look at me.

"Oh,and Ollie thanks for paying for the dress."

"I didn't pay. The lady behind the counter told me to leave it."

"Well, that's good for us. Now buckle your belt and let's head over there to eat." June told me she then started the car and drove out of the mall.

I sat quietly staring at the trees passing by us while I thought of Alex and his girlfriend. Like why would he come to the mall and later on leave with Blondie leaving Dylan behind. I guess they're already used to him and his behaviors. Well,who am I to judge him.

🌠🌠🌠🌠
Hello, love how is y'all doing today?

Sorry,for the late update. But here is it enjoy. Sorry for not adding image at the top. My bad.

Have a great and lovely day my Love.^_^. ^_^.