1.Leaving Home

Honey,are you ready? I heard mom say from downstairs.

Can't I just sleep a little more. I groaned out loud to myself.

Don't get me wrong guys I love my mom to death,She has been the hardworking type of woman. She had always been able to manage both household and office work. The asshole that I'm meant to call a dad left us when I was 3. He left for another rich lady. He didn't looked back at us, neither has he called us for once. He never made the attempt of coming back. He left everything for us .

Ever since,she has always been protective of me,she brought me up with love, affection and kindness. Truthfully,she had never for once make me feel the absence of a father. I love her for that. She's also currently working at a very large company.

I wonder when next I'm going to Mrs Linda... I thought to myself..
Not to get confused Mrs Linda is my mom boss,she's a kind and good woman in her fifties. She has two sons. One is married and the other is college.

If you are wondering how I know all this because mom and I are gist par...

OLIVIA BABE HERNANDEZ!! YOU HAVE TWO MINUTES TO GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!!!. I heard my mom yell my name from downstairs.

Yeshhh!!I really need to hurry my butt up before she comes upstairs to drag me from out of my bed. I thought out loud to myself..

"Coming mom. I'll be down in a few minutes" I yelled back at her so as for to hear me..

I went into my bathroom to take a quick bath. After taking my warm bath I went back into my room. I wore my lavender coloured panties with matching bra on.  Then I wore my beautiful orange sundress with flowers imprinted on the dress.

I applied a little bit of cherry lipgloss on my lips and a bit of face and body cream. I don't want to look like a resurrected vampire that has just been woken up since decades.
I rushed downstairs and find mum on a call. I went over to her and gave her a hug.

"Good morning mum" I whispered to her then went into the kitchen to get some apple to eat on the way to school.

"Mom,are you ready to go?" "We are so gonna be late."I called out to her while walking out to meet her.

"Yes, honey" she replied back to me.

We both went out of the house to the car. I forgot to mention this today I'll be leaving for school. This is my first time leaving my country for another to study. I currently reside at Florida it's always so freaky hot and rainy, that's one thing I love about it.

This is a new beginning for me,I hope it get better over there. Arizona here I come... 

A/n;Hey people, so here is the first chapter.  I hope you love it.
^_^Make sure to leave a vote.^_^