Chapter {15}

After my mom left 3 hours ago and it's been been 5 hours since June left the house for a party,it is now 11 PM. I am currently binge watching my favorite movie rebel without a cause on Netflix. I'm wearing an oversized t-shirt, a fluffy short and to different pair of socks, and my hair pulled into a messy ponytail. I am munching on a bag of Doritos when my phone bings.its June.

June:
Hey,gurllllll. Don't wait up for me tonight. I'll be back tomorrow morning latest.

Me: That's fine. Have fun. Love you.

June: love you too babe.

I watch my movie until 1:30 AM. That's when I decide to go to sleep. My eyes are already begging me to close them. I made myself comfortable on the bed when i heard a knocking sound from the door.

I get up from the bed, thinking it was the girl next to my dorm.

I opened the door only to come face-to-face with Alexander. My eyes widen.

"What are you doing here? How may I help you? How do you know my room number? I ask him multiple questions in shock. How the hell am i to react it's few minutes to 2 in the morning.

He stares at me with a bored look before answering with a just a simple answer among all the questions being thrown at him,"I cannot sleep."

"So,how does you coming to my place helps you with your sleeping problem." I looked at with an confused expression.

Seeing the confusion on my face he says,"My roommate has a guest over,so he kicked me out. And my friends are out of town. I also do not have a place to sleep. And I know your roommate is not here."

"How do you know that? Know what it doesn't matter. But why are you here?" I ask him, genuinely confused.

" Like,are you fucking deaf or something. What did I just explain? Are you going to fucking let me in or not?" He suddenly snaps.

I looked at him with a sad expression, I was planning on letting him in before but now that he snapped at me. The opportunity is gone. I moved to close only for his leg to stop it, I pushed harder again,only for him to open it widely.

He sigh before he combed his fingers through his hair,"look I'm sorry for snapping at you. You know I would not ask you if it wasn't important. So,now Would please let me in?"

I smiled inwardly upon hearing his apology,was that hard to say. "You can enter,but the next time you snap at me like I would not exceed to send you out or retaliate." So I open the door fully, letting him inside.

"Did I wake you up? He asks me.

"Yes,you did. I was about sleeping when you knocked."

He then walked in towards my bed, taking his shoes and jacket off In the process.

"Hey. Hey. What are you trying to do?" I pulled him back by the shirt as he was about to sit on my bed.

"I am going to sleep, obviously."

"Not in my bed, you can either sleep on June's bed or on the bed." I tell him.

"Why the fuck do you think I'd sleep on June's bed. And I'm also not sleeping on the floor. It can cause me back pain."

"I don't care if the floor causes you back pain, I'm not leaving my bed for you neither am i going to be sleeping on June's bed. So it's left for you to make your decision now,cause I'm heading to bed."I glared at him with both my hands on my hips.

I looked at him only to see his eyes are diverted to another site,I followed his sight to my legs, I then snap my fingers together to gain his attention. " Hey,my eyes are up here you know."

"Nah,I think I'm good over here. Nice outfit by the way." He says.

I can feel my face burn, I then throw him a blanket and a pillow,as he lay down on the floor.

"Goodnight." I tell him and turn the lights off.

"Night... Good legs by the way." He says.

I can feel the blush starting from my neck up to my face,but I'm grateful that it's dark in here.

Few seconds later, I heard him ruffling around on the floor until he whispered out name I decide to ignore at first until he calls the second time.

I turned around to look at him, I could outline his neck being raised slightly in the dark,"Alexander, what is it? Do you mind keeping your mouth shut I'm trying to sleep."

"Well,I can't sleep. What if a bug crawls up my leg?"

I sigh before I continued,"Kill it or smack it away."

He gasp dramatically,"I never took you for a killer,the court must hear of this."

I giggled slightly before I turned my back to him. " Haha,go sleep Alexander. Goodnight."

"Night night love."I could feel him smirking even without moving closer to him.

〰️
I wake up suddenly. My clock on the nightstand reads 6:45 AM. Why did I wake up suddenly? As if on cue,my body tried lifting itself up only for it to be stopped by an heavy weight on my waist. I looked down only for me to see Alex's hand resting on my waist.

"W..W... what is he doing up here? I thought I Left him on the floor before I slept off."I muttered quietly.

I scoot over slightly not to alert him and to also move away from his body,only for me to be stopped by his hand moving back to his side. He then placed his head by my neck then dozed off again.

I finally released the breath I was holding in before, I guess I'll make myself comfortable. I go back to sleep until 7 Am in the morning. To notice that the side of my bed feels empty,I guess he left before I woke up.

I then stood up from my bed to start my day. My mind still consumed for a certain dark haired boy. I convince myself that he  doesn't want to face the awkwardness in the morning.

Few minutes later,I heard June's voice in the hallway with a another voice both talking.

"Andrew!" June shouted down the hallway of the apartment.

The rest of the conversation seems muffled, I couldn't pinpoint on what they were both talking about.

" We have to be quite" June laughed.

"Why?" Andrew protested loudly while laughing.

"Olivia,might still be asleep."I guess she smacked him,cause I heard a smacking sound.

"Oh,shit. That's right. Sorry." He whispered.

"Well, thanks for the other night, see you later." I heard June tells Andrew before I heard footsteps moving.

Minutes later,the door opened June entered the room with wide, happy eyes.

"Hey,babe." She grinned while she walked over to my bed to hug me. "I missed you."

"Hi," I faced her while placing my phone down." I also missed having you around."

"I wanted to let you know that we're meeting with my brother and the other in a few hours."

"No, I'm good over here."I inform her.

"I'll get you to come out one of these days." She squint her eyes at me.

"Keep dreaming, keep dreaming." I joke in return and focus back to my phone.

®️®️®️
Not edited and proofread yet. So bare with me for the time being.

But enjoy this beautiful chapter..