5.Party

🎶Hey lil mama, what's Poppin tonight tho it's a party over here,party party over here, party party🎶
~~~~••~~~~•

"Olivia" June stormed into the room while she yelled out my name,she then jumped on my bed hugging me. I hugged her back with a questioning look.

"Why did you suddenly yell out my name? Also what's with the hug?"

"I've missed you, perhaps I haven't  seen you all day. How was today's class." She said all in one breath.

"I also missed you,class was fun until someone was being a jerk today." I emphasize on the word someone.

"I am sorry about what happened,i was meant to pick you up but i got delayed back at class.

"Don't worry about it, it's fine." I waved my hand slightly around.

"So,there is a party i got invited to,you are also coming along with me."

"Me...I wasn't even invited,why should I come."I whined out..

"Please you have to come along." She clasped her palm together.

I groaned out loud "Fine, only on one condition once it's twelve we'll leave. I have lectures the next day.

"How about one."I gave her a cold glare.

"Deal,deal we'll leave by 12."She rushed out loud.

We had arrived an hour ago and june was already drunk to singing God knows what song. I don't really know the lyrics of the song but i know the person who sang the song.I do not know lyrics of songs, i do just only nod my head and jam body to the tune.

"C'mon Lily,it's only for one night. Enjoy this night." June shout with her hands on her hips glaring at me while walking to the opposite direction of backyard i guess, I'm not really sure i haven't surveyed the house yet.

A loud music was playing in the background as people swayed their hips,some grinding on guy and other were drinking. I head over to the bar to get a drink

"Hey beautiful,what drink do you want me to get you?"I looked up at the owner of the voice to only see Dylan,to say i was surprised is an understatement. I was astonished upon seeing him behind the bar working.

"You work here"

"Yes,I do. I'm actually a part time worker,we all do need to work one way or the other to earn money."he said the last part with a smile.

I laughed"yes,we sure do need money."

"So, what drink do you want? I make the best drink."he placed the table cloth on his shoulder while he winked at me.

"Um... I don't really know, surprise me."

"Okay, your drink will be made in few minutes"

I swinged my legs while i sat on the barstool,i don't understand why they made the seat so high, like don't they understand all people are not of the same height i sighed to myself.

"Here is your drink,lemon juice with a little bit of vodka." He then slid the drink over to me.

"Thank you." I took a sip out of it,it actually taste amazing. You know the feeling of when someone is watching you? That's what i was feeling at the moment. I felt a pair of eyes scrutinizing all over my body. I turned around to see Alex sitting across the room with a blonde girl by his side caressing his chest downward. His legs were wide opened as he watched me with his grey eyes.. Man he was breathtaking.

He wore black shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow showing his muscles and his tattoos painted all over his skin. Hot. Breathtaking. Hot. I just couldn't take my eyes off him . From his handsome face to his sharp jawline everything was just to die for. His eyes locked with my chocolate with my chocolate one causing a smirk to tug on his lips.
Holy cheesecake..