Chapter {14}

It's been a few days since my coffee date with Cole if that's what I could call it. We haven't really sat down and spoken with each other due to our busy schedules. The same thing also applied with Alex it's been two weeks since I last saw him.

Since, it's Saturday morning i began cleaning the apartment for my mother's arrival. By now she was probably halfway through the long drive, meaning I had only three hours left to wipe and vacuum down the areas.

June is watching a movie on her laptop while I clean the dorm. She then suddenly looked up due to me walking to and fro the dorm and I guess I'm also disturbing her movie.

"Hey, what's with the cleaning?"

"I'm sorry if I disturbud you from your movie, it's just that my mom is coming into town today. So I have to make the room neat." I told her while placing my cleaning wipes down.

"Oh, that's cool. But I'm going to a party later. So,you can have the house all to yourself and your mom. But do send in my regards."

"Sure,"I tell her and plop down on my bed.

She pulls out a couple of dresses and tries them on. She eventually decides on a deep red spaghetti strap dress with a slit on it's side.  It fits her curves perfectly and she looks amazing.

"You look fabulous babe." I tell her and she smiles while she doing a bow.

:::::::::.
It's been two hours since June left. I then decided to use the remaining one hour left to fill in some assignments that I haven't completed and ordered some foods. I enter my room once more,the smell of cleanness and soap in the air made me inhale an extra breath for my own pleasure. I hop on my bed and open my laptop to watch a few of new movie on Netflix.

(A/n,just started watching Emily in Paris and it's fabulous.)

I was halfway through another episode when nu mother began calling me. I pick up and place the phone to my ear after pausing my video and moving the laptop to the other side of the bed.

"Hey Mom."

"I'm parked down the street,come  meet me. I have a surprise for you." She sounded so excited on the phone.

Instantly it brought smile upon my face,"okay, I'm on my way down now."

I walked across the apartment with haste, the whole way down the building Wondering what she could surprise me with. She rarely surprise me, so my curiosity was jumped over the walls as to what it could be.

When I reached outside I look down the road where she had told me to go and spot her a few cars behind mine. She spotted me almost instantly as i came running towards her brown coloured eyes.

"Heyy," I squealed, she then pulled me into one of her tight hugs. "I missed you!" I mumbled into her hair.

"I've missed you too."she laughed, hugging my body back with just as much intensity
,"How are you? How was your drive?"

"All great! I can't believe I'm hugging you again!" She squeezes me tighter as if it had been years since we last saw each other.

"Mom, it's only been weeks." I giggled pulling away enough so I could see her face properly and clearly.

"Those weeks has been too long!" She ran her hands up and down my arms creating quiet warmth.

I take her hands in mine with a smile on my face,"Mom.. I'm in college now,I won't be seeing you all the time,the only time we would be seeing each other is during holidays breaks. And you can't be driving six hours just to see me all the time." She swats me away with her hand and rolls her eyes dramatically.