She wouldn't share who is she with me. That how much she hates rain, when it crashes down on earth, because she starts feeling all over gloomy. How she loves reading book, with coffee. And rather prefers walking than taking a vehicle for short distance destinations.

And more about her will come with the passage of time. I am sure of that!

She is the drug which I would want getting addicted over and over again. And not a guilt would swipe me. Even if my life would be at stakes, I rather have a puff of her, as I now, she is the one who keeps me sane in the senseless world. The only person who can tame my dragon of a heart. Nevertheless, the haunting feeling of getting her snatched from me, has messed up my mind and emotion.

I'd been trying eliminating every threat which would disclose my identity. I will tell her. I had made a deal with myself.

But when she would never be able to remove me from her veins, as I would've long spread in her body like her blood.

"Reyansh!"

"Hmm." I give her the attention. I intertwine our hands, mine clenching her fingers a way of assuring myself, that she is near me, closer to my heart.

"Tell me, will you bring the moon for me?" she repeats her question.

"Yeah." I find myself nodding.

But she chuckles at my reply. My eyebrow furrows. What's there to laugh at?

"It's natures possession, and nobody can snatch it. It is the gift, the universe gave the sun, to let its love shine in earth. Letting it set examples of true love for the lovers blooming in the ground." She jests.

Her words were true, but did she expect me to take a rocket, fly all over out of Earth, take a natural satellite in my small of a rocket and fly back to earth. How even ridiculous it sounds.

I roll my eyes, which she can't see, as her hands were busy in tracing the inked patterns on my arm.

"What a naïve mind you got." I taunt her.

Her finger stops, she lifts her head, her feet dangling on either side of me, the cushion of the sofa digging on my butt.

"What do you mean?" Kiraz pursues her lip.

"I mean did you really thought I'd bring the real lunar for you?" she nods her head.

I flick her forehead, "No darling. It's not in the capability of a human to bring a moon."

She massage the area,"So why did you say you'll for me."

"Because I'll."

She huffs her breath, frustrated at my way of talk.

"Okay. Come with me."

She gets up of me. I take her hand, wrapping a shawl on her pittie body. I take her to the garden.

"Pick any rock." Her face morphs in confusion.

I bring her to the water fountain. The light from it illuminated the lower ground. I pick a dark oval rock, with a hint of ashen black on it. I hand it over to her. She takes it, examining it.

"Your moon." I say her doubt.

"Are you making fun of me?" her lips tilt in an angry scowl. I shake my head, taking her hand, bringing her infront of me, her back pressed again my front. I keep my head on the top of her head. Look at the moon, I say to her. I bring the rock in the peripheral of her vision with the moon. The white shade of moon standing out the, along with the dark patches, fader in terms of the dark ashen rock, I bring near it.