Not The First Time

Start from the beginning

Gu Wei raised his eyebrows, and sparks of suppressed excitement jumped in the dark pupils.

...

After this tossing, the two did not get out of bed until noon.

Yue Fei rubbed her hair and walked towards the kitchen: "I'm starving to death, I blame you."

Hearing that, Gu Wei, who had been following him slowly, stepped a little longer. When he walked to his side, he swept Yue Fei's waist with his big hand and pressed to his side: "Huh? I didn't have enough food just now?"

Yue Fei immediately realized what the other party was referring to, and his ears flushed unconvincingly, but his mouth refused to accept it: "Don't be a hooligan."

Gu Wei felt that he had been wronged: "It's just a statement of facts."

Yue Fei raised his hand, and struck him with the back elbow: "After all, there will be no next time."

So afterwards, until a simple meal was prepared, the two sat at the dinner table, and Gu Wei never said anything.

Yue Fei thought he was angry, and after looking at him twice, he couldn't hold back and asked him, "Why didn't you speak anymore?"

Gu Wei raised his eyes: "For □□."

Yue Fei rolled his eyes and ignored him completely.

Seeing that he was still as nonchalant as before, Gu Wei laughed lightly.

...

In the evening, the two of them walked around the river hand in hand for a while, and then went to a nearby restaurant for dinner together.

After flipping the menu, Yue Fei ordered two steaks without asking for Gu Wei's advice.

After the waiter brought the steak, Yue Fei suddenly laughed to herself.

Gu Wei sat opposite him with his chin in one hand, with the corners of his mouth twitched, watching him look overjoyed. Although he didn't know what he was laughing, he only felt soft in his heart and wanted to keep looking at him so happy.

"What's the matter?" Gu Wei asked him.

Yue Fei rolled his eyes and replied vaguely: "I remembered the story of eating two steaks by myself before."

Gu Wei doesn't know. So, I don't know why eating two steaks by one person can make people happy like this: "Then, let's order another one?"

Yue Fei shook his head: "Now that I have you, someone has eaten one more portion."

Gu Wei laughed and changed the position of the steak he had just cut and the one in front of Yue Fei.

"Sweet reward."

After dinner, the two walked back to the community again.

The new moon hangs in the sky, the cold moonlight is on the ground, and the sound of insects on the roadside is endless. It is a night that is very suitable for walking.

"When will you return to Nanwan Xiang County?" Gu Wei asked him.

Yue Fei thought for a while: "Don't worry, wait until I find a new tenant. And don't you think it's good for us now? Just live next door anyway."

Gu Wei: "This is called separation. We are legal partners."

After the agreement was verbally terminated, both of them tacitly failed to raise the matter of dissolving the marriage registration.

Upon hearing this, Yue Fei narrowed his eyes and stopped: "We are still in the communication stage."

Realizing that he hadn't followed, Gu Wei stopped and didn't understand what he meant.