Sit on the table

Because of that long ten-minute pheromone dredging, Yuefei slept very sweetly that night and didn't even have a dream.

When he went downstairs to the dining room the next day, he saw Gu Wei already sitting at the table.

"Morning." Yue Fei greeted him.

Gu Wei nodded: "It's getting late."

Yue Fei took a look at the time, at half past eight, okay!

Sitting down at the dinner table, before Yue Fei had time to pick up the bowl and chopsticks, Gu Wei suddenly reached out and filled him with a bowl of porridge.

"Thank you." Yue Fei was very surprised, usually only he gave Gu Weisheng's share.

Putting the bowl in front of Yue Fei, Gu Wei asked casually, "Did you forget something?"

Yue Fei: "Huh?" What did you forget?

Gu Wei stretched out a hand and opened his palm in front of his eyes.

Yue Fei was puzzled: "What?"

Gu Wei looked at him, but he didn't expect him to imply to such an extent, Yue Fei still didn't understand.

"Gift." Two words squeezed out between his teeth.

Yue Fei blinked, and said with a fake cough: "I prepared those yesterday." The balloons were also set, the cake was made, and the candles were blown out. Isn't it a gift...?

Hearing this, Gu Wei was stunned for a moment. Unexpectedly, there was no gift. He retracted his hand: "Let's eat."

Although Gu Wei didn't say anything, Yue Fei tasted an inaudible disappointment from the other party's pheromone.

Pursing his lower lip, Yue Fei silently lowered his head and took a sip of porridge.

He prepared these because he couldn't think of any gifts. He thought that someone else would hold a party for Gu Wei last night, so he deliberately chose to make a little dress in Nanwan Xiangjun to show his heart, but he didn't expect it. When Gu Wei came back so early, he obviously didn't prepare for the celebration party, so Yuefei felt that his preparation was even more considerate.

But now... Obviously Gu Wei has different ideas from him.

Feeling Gu Wei's loss, although it is very light, but I don't know why, Yue Fei still feels uncomfortable.

Gift Gift Gift... In such a short time, where is he going to change a gift out?

After eating, Yue Fei hurried back to the study on the second floor.

Gu Wei raised his eyebrows and didn't say anything. Although he was a little disappointed without a gift, he wouldn't be able to take Yuefei. After all, Yuefei's preparations last night had already surprised him.

After temporarily letting go of work, Gu Wei is a rare leisure.

Since he came to work for Gu, he hasn't taken the so-called vacation. After so many years, he has become accustomed to dealing with work every day.

For him, there is no clear boundary between work and life.

This time, he had a rare one-month holiday. Although he had already made plans in advance, there are still two days before the scheduled itinerary starts. He could only do nothing for these two days.

After Yue Fei went upstairs, there was no sound, thinking that he had gone to study hard, Gu Wei did not disturb him, found a book by himself, and sat on the sofa in the living room to read it.