"Today's meeting ends here. I'll talk about the rest tomorrow. If you need to solve it today, you can send me an email first."

Turning off the computer, seeing Yue Fei didn't push the door in, as if waiting for her permission, she got up and walked towards the door.

"what happened......"

Before Gu Wei had finished speaking, the rich sweet spring poured in from the half-open door, almost in the blink of an eye, making his breathing heavier.

The mature omega pheromone is richer and more confusing than before.

Yue Fei's cheeks flushed, and he raised his hand to grab Gu Wei's arm: "I, am I suffering from a terminal illness that can't be cured?"

... Gu Wei is completely outside of the situation: "Huh?"

Yue Fei: "Look, I sweated a lot, but I didn't have a fever when I touched my forehead. Am I going to die?"

Yue Fei, who had experienced sudden death before coming to this world, was a little panicked at the moment.

Hearing that Yue Fei treated his estrus reaction in the preparatory stage as a terminal illness, Gu Wei laughed helplessly, and hugged the person into his arms distressedly: "Thinking about something all day long."

For some reason, Gu Wei's approach made Yue Fei feel much better, and the heat that seemed to be leaning against the fire finally eased.

"Then what's wrong with me?" Yue Fei puzzled.

Gu Wei raised his hand, stroked his soft hair, and said dumbly, "It might be, it's in heat."

Feeling the body in his arms froze because of these words, Gu Wei subconsciously hugged the person's hand tightly.

"How is it possible? I'm beta." Yue Fei didn't believe it.

Gu Wei calmed himself: "Huh? Who said you are a beta, you have always been an omega."

Yue Fei: "...Huh?"

"You need a temporary mark now." Before Yue Fei could react, Gu Wei continued.

Yue Fei is still outside the situation: "..."

"Hey, turn around."

Gu Wei held Yue Fei's shoulders, making people turn their backs to him.

Under the collar, the reddish glands exude a sweet smell that destroys the self-control of alpha.

The big, well-knotted hands covered the omega's slender neck, and the steel arms clamped the omega's waist.

After Yue Fei realized that he was in danger, he struggled a little before being pressed against the wall.

The overwhelming rosin is as majestic as the sea, and it has not passed the bubbling sweet spring, merging with each other, regardless of each other.

The alpha at this moment does not allow the slightest resistance from omega.

The slightly cool lips and teeth touched the hot skin, and Yue Fei, who was disoriented, slowly widened his eyes, and his slender fingers climbed up the wall, a little scared, but the real signal from his body was expectation.

Waiting for too long, until this moment, Gu Wei took a little patience instead, leaning out the softness, and scratching the hot skin again and again.

It's too itchy, Yue Fei raised his head and gasped lightly, his eyes moist, but his tight body gradually relaxed under such annoying itching.

With his forehead against the cold wall, Yue Fei was breathing heavily, his heartbeat was terrifying, it was too hot, too hot...

His breath was full of rosin, and he later realized that it was Gu Wei's pheromone.