Chapter 15: King Kong's Hero/Battle T-Rexes

Start from the beginning

Naruse: "Miss Marika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out in panic.

Danny: "It's too late to save her!!!!!!!!! She's gone!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to her and then the T-Rex was begin to eating the shit out of Ms. Marika's body and make the dinosaur was eating all of it and make (Y/N) with Alex and the other group of survivors are disgusted and then the dinosaur was roar out at them and make (Y/N) aiming his pistol gun at the humongous carnivore dinosaur and begin to shooting at it right away.

 Marika's body and make the dinosaur was eating all of it and make (Y/N) with Alex and the other group of survivors are disgusted and then the dinosaur was roar out at them and make (Y/N) aiming his pistol gun at the humongous carnivore dinosaur a...

When (Y/N) was aiming his gun at the dinosaur and begin to shooting at the dinosaur and he was keep shooting at the carnivore dinosaur and then (Y/N) just keep shooting at the humongous dinosaur and make him was keep shooting at the dinosaur. Then (Y/N) was reload his pistol gun and he turn his head to look at the dinosaur and then he saw there was another Tyrannosaurus Rex arrive and make him was surprise.

Danny: "Holy shit! There's two of them!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them.

Alex: "(Y/N)!!!! KEEP SHOOTING AT THINGS!!!!!!! I'LL TRYING TO CONTROL THIS BOAT AND HEADING TO WHERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and he was aiming his pistol gun and begin to shooting at the dinosaur right away and then he was keep shooting at the dinosaur with his pistol gun and then (Y/N) was aiming his gun at the creature and begin to shooting at it.

T-Rex: "*ROAR*"

When the second T-Rex was tries to bite at (Y/N) but he shooting at it and then he saw one of the Pteranodon was tries to eat (Y/N) with the group of survivors and then (Y/N) shoot at it and make the Pteranodon was fall to the grasses. When the second Tyrannosaurus Rex was notice at it and then the dinosaur was reach down and bite at the Pteranodon's body and then (Y/N) grab the stuff was coming from his backpack and then he was holding the Molotov Cocktail in his hand and then (Y/N) take the lighter out and open it up and light it on the fire.

Then (Y/N) throw the Molotov Cocktail where the grasses and it should held the Tyrannosaurus Rex back away from the fires and make (Y/N) was looking at the second T-Rex was back away from the fire and then the Tyrannosaurus Rex was roar out in anger. When the first T-Rex was chasing at them out and then (Y/N) got his pistol gun out and he was aiming at the T-Rex and begin to shooting at the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the dinosaur was keep moving toward at them.