"So what are your intentions with my daughter?" •19•

Tws!!! Insane Yoko Au, Kidnapping, mention of drugging, smut (a bit of it), a bit dark then my other chapters!, definitely more intense.

If any of these things make you uncomfortable I suggest you skip this chapter!!!

Time skip to the end of the trip.

Divina, Yoko, Kent, and Griffin have returned to Nevermore and they missed a lot- mainly Divina due to the fact she tends to overbook and overwork herself. Yoko was concerned, she never seen Divina lose her confidence, even when Dawn insulted her, she always kept her head up. But no matter how much she tried, she couldn't get Divina alone, even Bianca had told Yoko that Divina would immediately leave the dorm after 30 minutes and wouldn't come back until 4 in the morning only herself to sleep an hour. Soon they learned Divina was entered in multiple competitions by the school and she had been booked for multiple photoshoots, everyone was concerned, even Wednesday surprisingly.

Kent: Bianca please tell me my sister was in your dorm last night?

Bianca: Afraid not, Yoko any luck on your end?

Yoko: No, she hasn't come to me at all, I try to catch her in the hallway but she's always pulled away from me.

Wednesday: It isn't healthy. From what you've all been saying, she's bound to faint.

Yoko: Why the fuck would you say that!

Wednesday: It's the truth Tanaka.

Yoko: Don't give me that bullshit Addams!

Before the two killed each other Lyssa and Lane spotted Divina. Yoko immediately got up followed by Bianca and Kent, Divina was once again pulled away into the art studio but the teacher that took her in their was locked out by the Vampire and both sirens. They cornered Divina to finally get answers. They could tell Divina had barely any energy, she was pale. They sat her down and gave her some water.

Kent: Divi, what the fuck is going on?

Bianca: Seriously girl, you've been so distant recently. What's going on with you??

Divina: Okay I'll answer both of your questions later but can I please be alone with Yoko?

The sirens agreed and left the lovers to talk amongst themselves. Divina was seated in a chair by the canvases and Yoko was sitting in front of her holding her hands.

Yoko: Darling what's wrong?

Divina: I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! You told me not to make to many promises with the school or overwork myself but I- I..

Yoko: Shh, it's okay, but what have you been doing these couple of days?

Divina: Multiple of my extra curricular teachers have placed me into competitions to represent the school, and my manager just booked me for multiple collaborations and shoots, and I agreed to everything because I thought I could handle it! But I'm neck deep in everything right now. I haven't been eating, I haven't gotten proper rest since we've gotten back from the amazing trip you planned-

Divina was cut off by Yoko kissing her. Divina was shaking, crying, and it was very visible that she wasn't okay. So Yoko unfortunately had to do something She didn't want to but was extremely necessary. She texted Addams to take out the teacher and both sirens that were outside. Once that was done Yoko stood up and hugged Divina firmly. She let go and let Divina sit back down to paint. Unfortunately Yoko had something else in mind, she took out a rag she and pour a chemical on it. It was harmless of course but would knock out Divina long enough for Yoko to do what she had to. She walked behind Divina and quickly held the rag over the girls nose and mouth, Yoko heard Divina's muffled screams and trying to get out of Yoko's grip. Unfortunately she was unsuccessful and immediately passed out. Once done Yoko gave Wednesday the signal and Wednesday immediately helped Yoko get off campus with Divina. Both girls were fully covered in black, you couldn't tell who they were from a mile away. Once they reached Yoko's car she placed divina in gently but she learned this time, she immediately took out all of Divina's hair pins and anything else that could of helped her escape. It was painful but she tied Divina's arms and her legs up, put tape over Divina's mouth and made sure that her Necklace couldn't come off so she wouldn't use any of her siren powers. Then she drove off with the siren in the back seat, Yoko drove for 5 hours away from Nevermore and Jericho, and she finally arrived to her house, well one of many. This one was a cabin, in the middle of a private forest that belonged to the Tanaka dynasty. She took Divina inside and to one of the bedrooms.