EPILOGUE~2.0 (Part-1)

Start from the beginning

Whatever!

I literally suck at this. I'm unable to type a few simple sentences.

Like seriously?

Lemme just take a quick stroll around the hospital and I'll continue with a refreshed mind. Cause I really want to write this. It's almost half past three at night and I'm unable to sleep with these surging emotions.

It is because of love and I can feel that love all over me. Sweetheart, you make me fulfilled. I'm grateful for the gift of a child you have given me this day. It gladdens my heart.

Alright! I'm back.

So I asked, how can someone go through pain just to bring the other joy?

I freshly managed to get a answer to this - Just one day ago, you performed the most incredible, awe-inspiring, and miraculous act - you gave birth to our child, our joy.

I wanted to take a moment to share my thoughts and feelings about the incredibly painful and fearful labour you went through just a day ago. It's a memory that will forever be etched in my heart, and I believe it's important for you to know the depth of emotions I experienced during that time.

You literally scared me, Manjiri. This time, really strongly.

Seeing you in pain, enduring the intense contractions, and witnessing the exhaustion etched across your face was heart-wrenching. I couldn't help but feel a sense of helplessness, wishing I could shoulder some of the burden for you.

Your determination to bring our child into this world was nothing short of heroic, and it filled me with immense pride.

As the hours passed, and the pain intensified, my fear grew. Fear for your well-being, for our child's well-being, and for the uncertain path that labour can take. I wanted to be strong for you, to offer you comfort and reassurance, but inside, I was wrestling with my own anxieties. The unknown can be a daunting place, and in that moment, it felt like we were navigating uncharted waters.

Throughout it all, you clung to your strength and courage. You met each contraction with bravery, your grip on my hand tightening with each surge of pain.

Your nails have scraped the skin out of my hand and I'm not complaining.
Trust me or not.
Upto you.

Your determination to bring our child safely into this world was unwavering, and it moved me to tears. I need to share with you the most harrowing moment of my life, a moment when time seemed to stand still and my world nearly crumbled before my eyes. It was during your labour, and I will never forget the sheer terror that gripped my heart at then.

As you were going through the intense contractions, I could see the pain etched across your face, and it tore at my soul. But then, the unthinkable happened. You grew paler, your eyes losing focus, and in an instant, you fainted. My heart plummeted into the deepest abyss of fear and panic.

Seeing you unconscious, Silly Head, was like a nightmare unfolding before me. I felt a rush of terror unlike anything I had ever experienced. It was as if my entire world had stopped, and I was teetering on the edge of losing everything I held dear in the blink of an eye.