You and Henry found your seats in the middle, even though you prefer the back and it was even empty today.
The movie was boring at best, your tired eyes failed to keep focus most of the entire film and when action scenes came on it felt like your vision was having a seizure or something because you were getting so tired.
It went on for so long and every so often you'd hear a sound out of Henry; a gasp, a chuckle, a little hum. You barely tolerated this experience as a whole and lucky for you, you got the theater that doesn't have reclining chairs. Goodie.

Your mood was shot since you left the house and now all you yearned for was to be in the warmth and comfort of your own bed.
Maybe with Springtrap there too... You wonder if he would tell you a bedtime story. That sounds nice, being told a story by a husky British voice as you drift off to sleep. Maybe then you'd actually sleep well.

As it seemed the movie was coming to a closure, you almost felt like your dad just took you to the movies but... In a different way. It had the same uncomfortable vibe, but you also didn't have a great relationship with your father.

You and Henry wandered out, dropping your trash as you left the building with other viewers whos movies ended. You strolled to his car and slipped in, he didn't even bother this time.

Once more the drive was quiet.

Until you reached an intersection, the rain pouring strongly, making it difficult to hear anything. You sighed loudly and presses your head against the window as you both waited for the light to flash green.

"If you didn't want to go out with me, you could've said something. " Henry said. You glanced over, the depressed look on his face saying it all. "I don't really appreciate the evening being wasted because you didn't want to hurt my feelings. "

"I did want to go out with you, Henry. " You quickly said, feeling your stomach twirl in circles. Somehow that felt like a lie...

"Then why have you been so angry? What did I do? You barely look at me and when I try to do things for you, you groan and mope! " He shouted. He must've held it in this whole time to have exploded so suddenly, it scared you. You bit your lip and couldn't help but think of Springtrap - but not because you were frightened, rather you missed him even more.

You want to go home...

"I wanted to have a nice day with you but you've been so... Weird lately. I know I haven't being great back to you but you started it. " You mumbled. The light changed and he sped off, wheels momentarily spinning in the flooded roads.

"So you didn't tell me you changed your mind? " Henry hissed. You watched him squeeze the life out of his steering wheel and you inched closer to the locked car door. It was cold.

"I just thought it would be different, maybe you wouldn't have been so angry. But you showed up and the second you saw Springtrap- you ruined the entire thing! " You shouted back frustratedly. Your hands gripped into fists and you gave him a harsh glare before looking back out your window.

He let out a shaky breath, grumbling loudly from the drivers seat. You grumbled back, as if you were still arguing.

"Because that freaking fucking robot has become your biggest priority since you found him in a room he was never supposed to be taken from! You snooped! You neglected your shift! You missed a day of fucking work which never happened until now! That old fucking animatronic gives me the creeps, Y/N!! "

"Well too bad you grumpy shit! I found him and I took him home! I finally have someone in my house that isn't a fucking cat! " You yelled, slamming your hand against the console. Henry stared at you with a disgusted look.

"Too bad?? You have no sympathy left inside your heartless soul! It's all of that robots fault! You're ruining yourself spending time with that thing!! "

"Why does it scare you so much? You built it! You built all of them by yourself!! " The car stopped but you didn't notice, rain roaring outside of the car. Your body shook in distaste for the conversation, fear welled inside you with the uncanny urge to hug an 8ft rabbit.

Henry squeezed his slacks and looked deep into your eyes, obviously trying to console himself silently.

"You're a fucking dick, Henry. " You hissed.

"That ugly fucking robot reminds me of my old business partner, it's disgusting. It's like you're walking around with a dead man, Y/N! Can't you respect me enough to get rid of it?! " He snapped. You squished against the corner of the seat and the door, shocked. He had risen his voice so much you thought his words were going to slap you.

You shook and looked away, feeling tears well into your eyes.

"Please, I don't think I can keep doing this. " You muttered weakly, suddenly overcome by fear.

Henry was quiet, his hands reaching out and pausing before you. He seemed lost.

You let out a whimper and unlocked your door.

It flew open and you stepped out into the rain without a worry in the world. Luckily he had you home in no time and you were just arguing in the parking lot. Acting fast, you slammed the door shut and ran to the front entrance of your home, barely visible in the blasting rain.

You grabbed out your keys, jingling them loudly and struggling to find your home key. You were horrified Henry might chase after you so you searched fast.
The door abruptly opened and you shot your head up, eyes wide and tear filled, heart racing as you stood drenched from the rain.

"Y/N...?" Springtraps husky voice called. You whined and ran into his arms, letting him shut the door before you fully trapped him with your embrace.

"Y/N, talk to me darling, what happened? " Springtrap questioned, pulling you against him whilst he slid down to a sitting position for you to better be embraced.

You sniffled loudly, snot drooling from your nose. You almost were embarrassed if you werent so stressed.

"Henry yelled and I tried to yell back but he got so loud and... I just... He scared me. He's never... " Your breath hitched and you leaned in to press your face into his thick layer of fur. "I missed you. " You whimpered.

A warm paw rubbed your back, his mechanical fingers scratching you gently.

You missed him.