Chapter 28 Flying Head Gu

Începe de la început

The two of them were in a relaxed mood, and both felt that if they could find the flying head Gu based on that costume, the whole case would be clear.

In the evening, Gou Songze brought the people back for a look. They found that the suspect with flying head poison buried in the house was none other than Zheng Yishan, the sister of the deceased actor Zheng Hui.

When everyone sees her for the first time, a pity will flash in their hearts—this woman is slender and fair-skinned. She should be a good-looking girl in the first place, but it's a pity that a large number of pitted scars are all over the left side of her face. Ruined that beauty.

Her hair was a little messy, and she looked panicked - anyone who was woken up from bed by a few policemen in the middle of the night and accused of being a murderer would be panicked.

Sitting in the interrogation room, she faced a bunch of questions and kept muttering: "I didn't...I didn't..."

Gou Songze's eyes were bleeding, and he was very irritable when he got a repeated "I don't have any". He flicked the ceramic jar wrapped in a plastic bag in front of him, and said, "I said big sister, 'No' two Anyone can say that, but the problem is that we need evidence. This thing was dug out from under your bed, right? Then can you explain to us why?"

"Yes, I found it in my brother's room."

Zheng Yishan's tone was unbelievable: "He passed away two years ago, and I don't want to touch the things in his room... I always feel like people are still alive. I really don't know if there is anything in his room." Such a jar!”

Gou Songze asked, "Do you have any other relatives who have stayed with him?"

Zheng Yishan shook his head, said with a wry smile: "How is that possible? Who doesn't shy away from sleeping in the dead's room, and I look like this... I haven't contacted anyone for a long time."

Whether it is true or false, as long as words are clues, what Zheng Yishan said, Xia Xianning immediately found useful information from it, and said calmly at the side: "If according to this statement, it is not you or someone else, then this jar should have been placed It has been under the bed for two years, why is there not a trace of dust on the jar, and the flying head Gu inside was also made recently?"

Hearing these three words unexpectedly, Zheng Yishan's expression suddenly changed, and he exclaimed: "What did you say? Flying head Gu?!"

If she was a beautiful woman, she could still make people feel sorry for her staring and exclaiming. Unfortunately, her appearance has been destroyed by the fire. Her face is even more ferocious when she stares at her eyes. There is no surprise but fright.

Gou Songze couldn't take it anymore, pretended to record, and lowered his head to write quietly, while the face of the godlike director Xia next to him did not change, as if the appearance of all living beings was melon in his eyes, looking directly at each other, observing Looking at Zheng Yishan's expression.

"You know flying head Gu."

He used an affirmative tone. Zheng Yishan rubbed the tip of his nose with his fingers and did not deny it: "I heard some old people in my hometown mentioned it, but there was no contact."

"Really?" Xia Xianning was noncommittal and changed the topic, "So, you haven't seen him yet?"

Wearing transparent gloves, he took out the clay pot wrapped in a plastic bag, and accidentally slammed the pot on the table. A human head rolled out. It was the semi-finished product of Flying Head Gu.