Hongjoong led Yunho to the living room and sat down on the couch.

Yunho took the loveseat right across from him.

"I know you've been getting enough shit from San and Yeosang about Seonghwa." Yunho began, biting his lip. "I'm not here to rag on you. All I wanna do is help you figure out what's going on with you."

Hongjoong screamed internally.

He should have known Yunho was here to discuss Seonghwa.

Why couldn't his so-called "friends" leave him alone?

This was none of their business.

Yunho tapped his index fingers together, studying Hongjoong's expression.

"There's also someone here to see you, but we'll save that for later. I just wanna know how you're feeling, Joong. I overheard Yeosang and San confronting you a few days ago. The walls are thin, so I heard everything. They were worried about Seonghwa, and rightfully so. But no one has asked how you were doing. It was wrong of us to be so one-sided. You're very important to us too, you know. We wanna know if you're okay."

Hongjoong felt his defensive stance weaken.

He was crestfallen, surprised at Yunho's compassion.

Out of everyone, Seonghwa meant the most to Yunho.

They'd been online friends for seven years for crying out loud.

He figured Yunho would hate him as much as San and Yeosang did.

But instead... he was here seeking concordance.

Hongjoong wiped at his eyes.

Yunho waited patiently for Hongjoong to collect himself.

"Honestly... I'm miserable." Hongjoong admitted. "I hate myself, Yunho. I hate myself for hurting Seonghwa. I'm scared. I'm so fucking scared. I tried to discern how I felt about him, but I couldn't do it."

"Because of Jackson, right?"

Hongjoong stiffened at the name.

"He hurt you, hyung." Yunho slowly stood up and walked over to Hongjoong.

He squatted next to him. "He made you question yourself and your sexuality all this time, didn't he?"

"Yunho..." Hongjoong snarled in warning. "What exactly do you know about him?"

Yunho stood back up, a blank look on his face.

Hongjoong's expression was frightening, but it didn't intimidate him.

He was already prepared for possible backlash.

"Jackson's here." Yunho told him. "He's waiting outside and he wants to talk to you. I found him on Facebook. He remembered where you lived, so he drove us here so you two could clear the air."

Hongjoong recoiled, all the memories of Jackson flooding his mind.

"How could you?" Hongjoong clenched his fists. "You're an asshole!"