"Yes, I drove, but I'm fine!" Seonghwa protested.

"You're not." Jackson sighed, waving the bartender over to pay both tabs. "In fact, I'll drive you home. You're too intoxicated. I only had two shots, and that's not nearly enough to even get me intoxicated."

Seonghwa vehemently shook his head. "No, you don't have to do that. I'm sure you already have a ride."

"No, it's fine." Jackson insisted. "I didn't drive my car here. I'm not familiar with this part of town, so I took an Uber. I know how to get to Gidae University, though. I'll just call another Uber after I get you home. I promise I'm not trying to make a move on you."

"Seonghwa-hyung!"

Seonghwa turned around to see Yunho and Mingi running over to him.

Yunho looked extremely distressed.

"What the hell is going on?!" His lavender-haired friend shouted. "First Hongjoong disappears, and now you! We've been looking everywhere for you. This is the last place I thought I'd find you!"

Seonghwa was too drunk to understand why Yunho was so upset.

All he wanted to do right now was go to bed and forget about this horrible day.

Yunho noticed Jackson's hand around Seonghwa's waist.

He scowled at the man.

"And who are you?" He jabbed a finger at Jackson's chest.

Mingi quickly put an arm around Yunho so he wouldn't escalate the situation.

An angry Yunho was a dangerous one.

Mingi knew that first hand.

Jackson stared at Yunho's skirt, a bit confused on what was happening right now.

Did someone put drugs in my drink?

Jackson wondered to himself.

"Jackson's taking me home." Seonghwa slurred before Jackson could say anything. "Don't worry, I know who he is. Apparently I'm waaaaaay too wasted to drive myself. Hongjoong is the only one of you guys that has a driver's permit. Jackson has his license. So I'll be fine."

"Seonghwa, no!" Yunho reached out to grab the blond, but he slapped his hand away. "I'll call a taxi or something! You can pick up your car tomorrow."

"If he does that, he'll get a ticket." Jackson pointed out rationally. "Please, Seonghwa needs to get home now before he passes out. How about you two ride with us? So you'll know that I'm telling the truth."

Yunho bit his lip. "Fine. But let me go tell the others we're leaving. Mingi, please stay here until I get back."

Jackson watched the younger man head back towards the basement.

He then looked up at Mingi, raising an eyebrow.

"Mingi?" He repeated, his tone filled with mirth.