The School for Good and Evil series by Soman Chainani

Summary: Agatha and Sophie are best friends- one is evil and one is good, but what happens when their kidnapped by a school master and whisked away to learn about evil and good, only to find out that Sophie is evil ( even though she loves pink.) while Agatha is good ( who loves black.) Even all of that can they still survive the halls of The School for Good and Evil?

Good Reads Star: 4.0

Good Reads Rating: 112,056 people rated it.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/42080479-the-school-for-good-and-evil?ref=nav_sb_ss_2_14

Warning: not really anything maybe besides the fact that the movie does not go well with the book, but there are some awkward parts where Sophie does a spell and turns into a guy which gets kissed by our main character who doesn't know its her, but otherwise its pretty good.

TV/ Movie Adaption: Yes, there is a movie and its on Netflix, to be honest I've been wanting to watch it but haven't yet because I'm not signed up for Netflix, so if you watch it let me know how it is!  And I'm sorry but because its on Netflix you guys might have to just look up the tittle instead of pasting the link :(

Why You Should Read This

I grew up with this series I wanted to say around 2015 is when it came out and was super popular- I mean gosh it even became a movie! But what I like about it is that the good and evil are not as black and white as it seems. There is not perfect good or bad and another thing is it adds king Arthur's son ( not real in the legend) and Robin Hood to in there ,so it makes it more festive! Those that like retelling, Robin hood, Good versus Evil this is right up your alley.

You can find this series at: Kindle, Amazon and Walmart Ebooks.