Calm Down || YUYEON

um y'all can figure out the plot urselfs
Also the ending for this was lowkey rushed so um yeah
_________________________________________

It was 12:32am when Yuqi awoke to weird noises next to her.

She opened her eyes slightly and looked over to Soyeon's side of the bed only to be immediately worried as she could see (and hear) Soyeon breathing loudly and quickly (that sounds so sussy but anyways). Yuqi arose immediately, "Baby, you okay?" She said as she put her arm around Soyeon.

Soyeon nodded (no).

Yuqi suddenly put the pieces together, literally hyperventilating, basically crying, and clearly isn't ok.. "Baby, are you having a panic attack?" Yuqi asked and Soyeon quickly nodded (yes).

"Soyeonie, baby, look at me, " Yuqi commanded and Soyeon did so, reluctantly.

"Calm down, Soyeonie." Yuqi said, reaching for the lamp behind Soyeon and turning it on. Once it was on, Soyeon quickly averted her gaze to the light instead of Yuqi. "No, don't look at the light, look at me." Yuqi said and Soyeon quickly looked back at her.

Yuqi held Soyeon's right hand tightly, "Calm down, jagi. I'm here, there's no need to be worried."  Yuqi moved her head to Soyeon's ear and said, "Breathe, I'm right here baby." (I mean..isn't that what everyone does..ummm anyways 😭)

_______ (time skip lol)

"Okay, so, you wanna tell me what happened?" Yuqi asked as she reached forward to unbutton Soyeon's shirt thingy.

Idk what it's called but it's kinda like what she was wearing here:

and yes I had to put the picture of her smiling bc I'm a soyeon smile enthusiast

and yes I had to put the picture of her smiling bc I'm a soyeon smile enthusiast. Anyways.

Soyeon nodded her head (no). "You don't wanna tell me?" Yuqi asked to which Soyeon nodded (no) again.

"Ok, we'll get some rest, jagi. It's late."

And they lived happily ever after :)))

_________________________________________

Stream queencard or I'm gonna eat u.