You're My Paradise || MINNIE

plot :: minnie has been talking about the song she had written for the new 'I feel' album and now that the album is out, she's showing it to you.
_________________________________________

"Baby, hurry up!" Minnie said as you walked down the stairs of your house, "I don't have all day hurry up!" Minnie said. This time, instead of walking down the stairs, you ran.

"What is it you wanted to show me again?" You asked, "Pabo! It's the song I wrote for the new album!". Your face instantly lit up and you smiled brightly, " Show me! Show me!" You said while she laughed.

While listening, you felt captivated (?) in the beautiful song. Miyeon and Minnie's vocals, Soyeon's rap, Yuqi's deep voice, and Shuhua.

"You're my paradise, my own paradise. Every time I look into those angel eyes~" Minnie sang along with the song, her voice almost distracting you from it.

When the song ended, you were memorized. "Minnie that was awesome! You ate and left no crumbs!" Minnie laughed, "Thanks~"

"You should write a title track some time." You said and Minnie side-eyed you, "How about no. Writing b-sides is hard enough what makes you think I should write a title track? " Minnie said and then you both laughed, "I liked this song, though, you, Yuqi, and Soyeon are so good at songwriting." You said and you kissed her. "Thank you, paradise." She said and smiled.

_________________________________________

This was lowkey kinda good for my first time writing a oneshot. Let me know what you think.

Don't forget to stream queencard!